The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

6 months on Zelboraf and scans look good

Forums General Melanoma Community 6 months on Zelboraf and scans look good

Participant

Hello everybody,

just wanted to share some good news with you. My husband has its 6 months on Zelboraf tomorrow and scans from last week show that it is still working. Tumors are smaller or gone. We are so thankful, it is very precious and we hope that it will continue. He feels very good most of the time, side effects come and go, but are manageable.

All the best,

Jenny

Hello everybody,

just wanted to share some good news with you. My husband has its 6 months on Zelboraf tomorrow and scans from last week show that it is still working. Tumors are smaller or gone. We are so thankful, it is very precious and we hope that it will continue. He feels very good most of the time, side effects come and go, but are manageable.

All the best,

Jenny

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        aldakota22
        Participant

Jenny, happy to hear that "Z" is working for your husband.It definitely isa life saver.I am on it for over 21 months now. Had scans & MRI on Sat. ,will get  results with Dr.Pavaluck tomorrow.Praying that all is going well.I feel great & have a PMA so I expect the news to be good.Still have side affects but they are managerable.All the best. Beat the B east .   Al

aldakota22
          Participant

Jenny, happy to hear that "Z" is working for your husband.It definitely isa life saver.I am on it for over 21 months now. Had scans & MRI on Sat. ,will get  results with Dr.Pavaluck tomorrow.Praying that all is going well.I feel great & have a PMA so I expect the news to be good.Still have side affects but they are managerable.All the best. Beat the B east .   Al

aldakota22
            Participant

Tina D
              Participant

Jenny,

This is good news, indeed! So glad to hear that Zelboraf is still knocking those tumors out. Glad he is able to manage the side effects, too and sounds like he is enjoying life ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for sharing the good reports!

Tina

Tina D
                Participant

Jenny,

This is good news, indeed! So glad to hear that Zelboraf is still knocking those tumors out. Glad he is able to manage the side effects, too and sounds like he is enjoying life ๐Ÿ™‚

Tina

Tina D
                  Participant

Jenny,

Tina

Richard_K
                    Participant
                      Jenny,
                      Such good news to share. Thanks song much and best of luck going forward.
                      Richard_K
                      Participant
                        Jenny,
                        Richard_K
                        Participant
                          Jenny,
                          Owl
                          Participant

Dear Al, thank you, it is so encouraging to hear, 21 months…I cross my fingers for today. All the best, Jenny

Owl
                            Participant

Dear Al, thank you, it is so encouraging to hear, 21 months…I cross my fingers for today. All the best, Jenny

Owl
                              Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics