The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

5 years NED

Forums General Melanoma Community 5 years NED

Participant

Hi everyone,

I want to thank all those who have brought me to this milestone: my medical team at Moffitt and elsewhere, fellow warriors, my family (biological and Christian), and all who have had a hand in encouraging/supporting me. Most of all I thank my Savior, Jesus Christ for all the blessings he showers upon me. There is always hope! Never give up! This is a wonderful community eventhough we never wished to be a part of it.

God Bless you,

Jim M.

LND to right axillary: 11/07

radiation: 12/07-1/08

Hi everyone,

I want to thank all those who have brought me to this milestone: my medical team at Moffitt and elsewhere, fellow warriors, my family (biological and Christian), and all who have had a hand in encouraging/supporting me. Most of all I thank my Savior, Jesus Christ for all the blessings he showers upon me. There is always hope! Never give up! This is a wonderful community eventhough we never wished to be a part of it.

God Bless you,

Jim M.

LND to right axillary: 11/07

radiation: 12/07-1/08

Ipi with peptide vaccines: 3/08-11/08

Stage 3C

NED!

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Replies
        Jewel
        Participant

Jim,

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jewel

Jewel
          Participant

Jim,

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jewel

Jewel
            Participant

Jim,

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jewel

KMT2003
              Participant
                That is awesome news Jim! I am so happy that you have met this great milestone…5 years! Sorry I haven’t been able to catch up with you regarding my struggles but I feel we are finally on the right track…finally taking Zelboraf. I even got to meet Kathie the other day while I was admitted to Moffitt for a few days… Melanoma warriors rock! Keep up the fight. Hope to talk to you soon .

Kelly

Jim M.
                  Participant

Great to hear from you Kelly. I'm glad things are moving in the right direction. I'll call you soon.

Jim M.
                    Participant

Great to hear from you Kelly. I'm glad things are moving in the right direction. I'll call you soon.

Jim M.
                      Participant

KMT2003
                      Participant
                        That is awesome news Jim! I am so happy that you have met this great milestone…5 years! Sorry I haven’t been able to catch up with you regarding my struggles but I feel we are finally on the right track…finally taking Zelboraf. I even got to meet Kathie the other day while I was admitted to Moffitt for a few days… Melanoma warriors rock! Keep up the fight. Hope to talk to you soon .

Kelly

KMT2003
                        Participant

Kelly

Tina D
                          Participant

Congratulations on this wonderful, blessed anniversary!! 

Tina

Tina D
                            Participant

Tina

Tina D
                              Participant

Tina

JuleFL
                                Participant
                                  Jim,

I’m so happy to hear this news. I had been wondering about you lately. Hope to get a similar posting 5 years from now πŸ™‚

Jule

JuleFL
                                  Participant
                                    Jim,

I’m so happy to hear this news. I had been wondering about you lately. Hope to get a similar posting 5 years from now πŸ™‚

Jule

JuleFL
                                    Participant
                                      Jim,

Jule

MaryD
                                      Participant

Hi Jim!  

Gosh somehow I missed seeing this post but glad I came across it – congratulations!    Looks like you and I both met milestones this year!

I'm so happy you are doing so well and wish you many many more years of NED.  One of the upsides of this disease has been meeting such great people over the years – and you are one of them – my "Ipi" buddy  πŸ™‚

Take care and God bless . .

Mary

MaryD
                                        Participant

Hi Jim!  

Gosh somehow I missed seeing this post but glad I came across it – congratulations!    Looks like you and I both met milestones this year!

I'm so happy you are doing so well and wish you many many more years of NED.  One of the upsides of this disease has been meeting such great people over the years – and you are one of them – my "Ipi" buddy  πŸ™‚

Mary

Snickers60
                                            Participant

HAPPY – HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, "NED" !   Dontcha just love that name !    You give us all HOPE – HOPE – HOPE !  

LIVE WELL – ENJOY !    We give all praise to our Savior Jesus and Great Physician with you !     AMEN ! 

Nancy (Devoted wife of 3 X Warrior Wayne) 

Snickers60
                                              Participant

HAPPY – HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, "NED" !   Dontcha just love that name !    You give us all HOPE – HOPE – HOPE !  

LIVE WELL – ENJOY !    We give all praise to our Savior Jesus and Great Physician with you !     AMEN ! 

Snickers60
                                                Participant

Jim M.
                                                  Participant

Hi Mary,

You are one of those special people also. Congratulations again on your milestone. Hopefully I'll be able to see you the next time you're in Florida.

God Bless.

Jim M.
                                                    Participant

Hi Mary,

You are one of those special people also. Congratulations again on your milestone. Hopefully I'll be able to see you the next time you're in Florida.

God Bless.

Jim M.
                                                      Participant

Hi Mary,

God Bless.

MaryD
                                                      Participant

Hi Jim!  

Mary

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics