The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

2nd update on Linda Haley

Forums General Melanoma Community 2nd update on Linda Haley

Participant

Good News!

We saw my mom a little while ago, and she is extremely excited to say that she has no speech issues! She feels clear headed and can even see better. About as good as we could hope for at this point. She should be in a room soon, and hopefully she'll be making the next update here. Thank you all for staying in touch with us. I've forwarded the messages to her.

Good News!

We saw my mom a little while ago, and she is extremely excited to say that she has no speech issues! She feels clear headed and can even see better. About as good as we could hope for at this point. She should be in a room soon, and hopefully she'll be making the next update here. Thank you all for staying in touch with us. I've forwarded the messages to her.

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Replies
        hope4cure1
        Participant

Great news!!!  Big hugs to Linda and family ๐Ÿ™‚

hope4cure1
          Participant

hope4cure1
            Participant

James from Sydney
              Participant

great news! well done Linda, well done Doctor 

best wishes

James

James from Sydney
                Participant

best wishes

James

James from Sydney
                  Participant

best wishes

James

CarolA
                    Participant

Since this isn't Facebook, I'll just have to say "likes a LOT"

Thank you for both updates.   This is happy news to read.    And I wholeheartedly agree:  good work, doctors and Linda!

CarolA

CarolA
                      Participant

Thank you for both updates.   This is happy news to read.    And I wholeheartedly agree:  good work, doctors and Linda!

CarolA

CarolA
                        Participant

CarolA

LaneyMcg
                          Participant
                            Wish this site had a like button! Great news x x x
                            LaneyMcg
                            Participant
                              LaneyMcg
                              Participant
                                BonnieLea
                                Participant

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh Linda……  so glad to read the news.

Love always

Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                                  Participant

Love always

Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                                    Participant

Love always

Bonnie Lea

JerryfromFauq
                                      Participant

HIP HIP HOORAY!

JerryfromFauq
                                        Participant

HIP HIP HOORAY!

JerryfromFauq
                                          Participant

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics