The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

25 months NED Stage 3A

Forums General Melanoma Community 25 months NED Stage 3A

Participant

I have never posted on this site.  Just posting that I have been 25 months NED since being diagnosed in August of 08'.   I wish all the best and hope for everyone who participates on MPIP.

Dave Bartels

I have never posted on this site.  Just posting that I have been 25 months NED since being diagnosed in August of 08'.   I wish all the best and hope for everyone who participates on MPIP.

Dave Bartels

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        Jaime.30
        Participant

Congrats!  I love hearing news like this.  My husband is stage III A, and although we have had many false alarms and surgeries that resulted in finding no Melanoma… he is 18 months from diagnosis.

Jaime.30
          Participant

Congrats!  I love hearing news like this.  My husband is stage III A, and although we have had many false alarms and surgeries that resulted in finding no Melanoma… he is 18 months from diagnosis.

Becky
            Participant

That is great, Dave! I love to hear positive news!!

Becky

Becky
              Participant

That is great, Dave! I love to hear positive news!!

Becky

EmilyandMike
                Participant

Dave – thanks for sharing your news.  My husband is also IIIa and diagnosed in Aug 2009.  Are you doing interferon?  My husband chose not to.  I wish you well and please continue to share with us!

Emily

wife of Mike 

http://www.emandmichael.com

EmilyandMike
                  Participant

Dave – thanks for sharing your news.  My husband is also IIIa and diagnosed in Aug 2009.  Are you doing interferon?  My husband chose not to.  I wish you well and please continue to share with us!

Emily

wife of Mike 

EmilyandMike
                    Participant

Emily

wife of Mike 

EmilyandMike
                      Participant

Emily

wife of Mike 

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics