The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

1st Annual Chicago Patient Symposium

Forums General Melanoma Community 1st Annual Chicago Patient Symposium

Participant

Is anyone going to the symposium on Saturday?

Is anyone going to the symposium on Saturday?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        justlittleoleme
        Participant

I was planning on it but life got in the way.  We didn't get home from my husband's surgery until Tuesday afternoon.  I am only 2 hours away but my son has a soccer game and no one to take him.  I am hoping they post the info. online after.

justlittleoleme
          Participant

I was planning on it but life got in the way.  We didn't get home from my husband's surgery until Tuesday afternoon.  I am only 2 hours away but my son has a soccer game and no one to take him.  I am hoping they post the info. online after.

Draino
            Participant

Yes, coming up from downstate and spending the weekend.

Stage IV NED 30 months

Draino

Draino
              Participant

Yes, coming up from downstate and spending the weekend.

Stage IV NED 30 months

Draino

s Mom
                Participant

We just got home – our son spoke (patient's perspective).  

s Mom
                  Participant

We just got home – our son spoke (patient's perspective).  

Ranisa
                    Participant

I wanted to go but just had a baby and wasn't forsure if I should take the wee one to such a thing.  How was it???

Ranisa
                      Participant

I wanted to go but just had a baby and wasn't forsure if I should take the wee one to such a thing.  How was it???

Ranisa
                        Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics