The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

12 hours of travel to get to Maui

Forums General Melanoma Community 12 hours of travel to get to Maui

Participant

Long way from Florida. But got here Wed and alls good. Staying out of the mid day sun. Long beach walks in Wailea for exercise. They have a fantastic paved pedestrian walk/run trail from where we stay all along the beaches and lava cliffs in front of the luxury resorts. Perhaps the most lovely exercise path ever. About a mile and a half long. Bikinis on one side, tropical paradise on the other. Aloha!

Long way from Florida. But got here Wed and alls good. Staying out of the mid day sun. Long beach walks in Wailea for exercise. They have a fantastic paved pedestrian walk/run trail from where we stay all along the beaches and lava cliffs in front of the luxury resorts. Perhaps the most lovely exercise path ever. About a mile and a half long. Bikinis on one side, tropical paradise on the other. Aloha!

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        Janner
        Participant

Pick up a smoothie at Take Home Maui and give Vickie a hug for me!

Janner

BillMFl
            Participant

YOU BETCHA!  Wanna catch her in her apron working hard and all hot and sweaty haha.

BillMFl
              Participant

YOU BETCHA!  Wanna catch her in her apron working hard and all hot and sweaty haha.

BillMFl
                Participant

Janner
                Participant

Janner

Janner
                  Participant

Janner

Nad T
                    Participant

Bill,

Have a great time.  Tell Pat I love her.  I do miss our banter as I'm never around but I'll never forget you guys.  We joke around but the truth is we love around.  I really like Pat …Okay, I love you. 

Bill, we go back over 11 years.  You and Frank fishing and friends,  Will never forget my first post to you VETERANS.

Anyways,  Jackie is well and at 59 STILL hotter than most kids.  She won't admit it but buddy, as we get old and Hollywood has their surgery….I'm tellin' you… GOOD -. FOX.  ( just bought a Artic White Fur in Brevort).

If we ever met you would like her.  Complete Opposite of me (shut your mouth you SOB) who would most likely take a look at you.  You are a lucky man to have Pat.

Still a big FORD?

Bill, after al these years I admit, I miss you.

Someday Uncle Bill, someday.

Love,

Danny

BillMFl
                        Participant

Thanks Dan. Yep those old days were fun around here. Got us thru some dark hours.  But time sure doesn't wait for any of us. Hope life is good for you guys too.

BillMFl
                          Participant

Thanks Dan. Yep those old days were fun around here. Got us thru some dark hours.  But time sure doesn't wait for any of us. Hope life is good for you guys too.

BillMFl
                            Participant

Nad T
                            Participant

Bill,

Have a great time.  Tell Pat I love her.  I do miss our banter as I'm never around but I'll never forget you guys.  We joke around but the truth is we love around.  I really like Pat …Okay, I love you. 

Bill, we go back over 11 years.  You and Frank fishing and friends,  Will never forget my first post to you VETERANS.

Anyways,  Jackie is well and at 59 STILL hotter than most kids.  She won't admit it but buddy, as we get old and Hollywood has their surgery….I'm tellin' you… GOOD -. FOX.  ( just bought a Artic White Fur in Brevort).

If we ever met you would like her.  Complete Opposite of me (shut your mouth you SOB) who would most likely take a look at you.  You are a lucky man to have Pat.

Still a big FORD?

Love,

Danny

Nad T
                              Participant

Bill,

Still a big FORD?

Love,

Danny

Eehgads
                                Participant

I was reading your post and was picturing the walk in my mind until you got to the bikini part. All of a sudden I saw old men in Speedos. Put some shorts over your Speedo!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your vacation. Just got back from a whirlwind trip over several continents and heading to the BADGER GAME!!! GO BADGERS!

I am hoping to head to the Rose Bowl with the Badgers, you?

Be well fellow alumn. Hope Pat and your family are well.

Kind Regards,

Michele

Eehgads
                                  Participant

I was reading your post and was picturing the walk in my mind until you got to the bikini part. All of a sudden I saw old men in Speedos. Put some shorts over your Speedo!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your vacation. Just got back from a whirlwind trip over several continents and heading to the BADGER GAME!!! GO BADGERS!

Kind Regards,

Michele

Eehgads
                                    Participant

Kind Regards,

Michele

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics