The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

12 Bags

Forums General Melanoma Community 12 Bags

Participant

…of IL2 into me right now.  It is really starting to kick my ass. My eyes are bleeding toxins and feel as if I had used napalm for eyedrops..

My rear end is slowly weeping …………………….just leave it at that.

All of my body seems to be sweating; but not like from heat, but rather like something inside of me is pissed off and is trying to tell me all is not well.

And THEN, I get all of these shakes as if somebody dropped two tons of ice on me

I know there is going to come a poiint and soon that my my chart will say " patient is confused", and IL2 will be sopped.

I really think I have one more in me though.

However what little witts of me says good night Irene until Friday.

I never did date Irene, but I'm thinking ………………………….well I just do not know.

Wi-F- is in ICU (where I am, but no cell service)

What can I say?   This is my melanoma.

Maybe I should not report all of this, but you know what?

Nah, never mind.

Cheers,

Charlie S

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bobman
        Participant

Hang tough Charlie . …you got this!

Bob

Bobman
          Participant

Bob

Bobman
            Participant

Bob

Fen
              Participant

i love reading your posts, Charlie, so i was pleased to see your name.  Then this.  Sending you huge, giant positive thoughts as you go through this crap.

Fen
                Participant

i love reading your posts, Charlie, so i was pleased to see your name.  Then this.  Sending you huge, giant positive thoughts as you go through this crap.

Fen
                  Participant

casagrayson
                    Participant

This was a magic bullet for you before, Charlie, and I have faith it will be again.   Hang tough — you've got this!

casagrayson
                      Participant

This was a magic bullet for you before, Charlie, and I have faith it will be again.   Hang tough — you've got this!

casagrayson
                        Participant

BrianP
                          Participant

Thanks for the update Charlie.  I think you missed your calling.  You should have been a novelist because you certainly have a way with words.  Hell for all I know you might be a novelist.  Hang in there!

Brian

BrianP
                            Participant

Thanks for the update Charlie.  I think you missed your calling.  You should have been a novelist because you certainly have a way with words.  Hell for all I know you might be a novelist.  Hang in there!

Brian

BrianP
                              Participant

Brian

Gwen in Maine
                                Participant

Charlie, having gone through this last summer, you're certainly bringing it all back for me… I'm rooting for you every day! You can do this.

Gwen

Gwen in Maine
                                  Participant

Charlie, having gone through this last summer, you're certainly bringing it all back for me… I'm rooting for you every day! You can do this.

Gwen

Gwen in Maine
                                    Participant

Gwen

vivian
                                        Participant

Charlie, you are one tough and funny guy!  Posting from the ICU – incredible!  Many thanks for all.  I am holding you in the light!

Lear

vivian
                                          Participant

Charlie, you are one tough and funny guy!  Posting from the ICU – incredible!  Many thanks for all.  I am holding you in the light!

Lear

Brendan
                                            Participant

Toilet humor form the ICU.  You're the best.  Good luck to you, Charlie.  You continue to be an inspiration.

Brendan

Brendan
                                              Participant

Toilet humor form the ICU.  You're the best.  Good luck to you, Charlie.  You continue to be an inspiration.

Brendan

Brendan
                                                Participant

Brendan

vivian
                                                  Participant

Lear

Bubbles
                                                  Participant

Way to gut it out, Charlie!  You rock!  c

Bubbles
                                                    Participant

Bubbles
                                                      Participant

DZnDef
                                                        Participant

That sounds just dreadful, Charlie!  I'm hoping one day this will all be just an unpleasant memory as you enjoy a long life.

DZnDef
                                                          Participant

That sounds just dreadful, Charlie!  I'm hoping one day this will all be just an unpleasant memory as you enjoy a long life.

DZnDef
                                                            Participant

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics