The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

11 years NED Stage III

Forums General Melanoma Community 11 years NED Stage III

Participant

Hi everyone, it is so good to be posting another anniversary.

The people on this board have inspired me for many years and I thank everyone so much for the posts that have been an amazing support, mpip is a great community 

Hi everyone, it is so good to be posting another anniversary.

The people on this board have inspired me for many years and I thank everyone so much for the posts that have been an amazing support, mpip is a great community 

It has been my mission to raise awareness for melanoma through tv and radio supporting cancer research and my local hospital. I know that some of my friends here, neighbours, family and colleagues who have lost their battle with this disease no longer have a voice but I still do and I will continue to help beat this disease in anyway I can until my last breath!!! (hopefully when I'm an old lady).

Whatever you are going through personally here, keep fighting and never give up hope. 

LOL Nicky (my patnet is under Nicky)

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Replies
        scots
        Participant

Congrats

Scot

1yr NED

scots
          Participant

Congrats

Scot

1yr NED

scots
            Participant

Congrats

Scot

1yr NED

lhaley
              Participant

Great news!!!

Linda

lhaley
                Participant

Great news!!!

Linda

lhaley
                  Participant

Great news!!!

Linda

BarbieGirl
                    Participant

Congrats, Nicky!!  Me, too!!  Today's my 11-yr-NEDIVERSARY!!   Who'da thunk we'd still be here?  I never dreamed I would!!   Time to celebrate!  *Hugz*

~Lisa~

BarbieGirl
                      Participant

Congrats, Nicky!!  Me, too!!  Today's my 11-yr-NEDIVERSARY!!   Who'da thunk we'd still be here?  I never dreamed I would!!   Time to celebrate!  *Hugz*

~Lisa~

BarbieGirl
                        Participant

~Lisa~

renakimu
                          Participant

thanke you so much for posting this!i hope tha you will be NED for ever, away from this monster!tou are giving so much courage to us!

renakimu
                            Participant

thanke you so much for posting this!i hope tha you will be NED for ever, away from this monster!tou are giving so much courage to us!

renakimu
                              Participant

Lauri England
                                Participant

That is so awsome.  Always love to hear good news!!

Lauri England
                                  Participant

Lauri England
                                    Participant

jimjoeb
                                      Participant

Thank you so much for this! Your timing is wonderful. I'm waiting to receive the results of my PET-CT scan of Dec 6 for my 6 month follow up. I've a long way to go to catch up with you but pray that I will get there.

Congratulations!

jimjoeb
                                        Participant

Thank you so much for this! Your timing is wonderful. I'm waiting to receive the results of my PET-CT scan of Dec 6 for my 6 month follow up. I've a long way to go to catch up with you but pray that I will get there.

Congratulations!

jimjoeb
                                          Participant

Congratulations!

AlisonC
                                            Participant

Heaps of congrats Nicky πŸ™‚  I am going to aim for your milestone next (just celebrated my 10 year NEDiversary). May you have many many more of them πŸ™‚

AlisonC

Stage IIIB

NED since 2001

AlisonC
                                              Participant

Heaps of congrats Nicky πŸ™‚  I am going to aim for your milestone next (just celebrated my 10 year NEDiversary). May you have many many more of them πŸ™‚

AlisonC

Stage IIIB

NED since 2001

AlisonC
                                                Participant

AlisonC

Stage IIIB

NED since 2001

BrianP
                                                  Participant

Thanks for posting Nicky, and congratulations. 

Brian

BrianP
                                                    Participant

Brian

BrianP
                                                      Participant

Brian

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics