The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

11 months on half dose zel – quasi ned and stable – celebrating 4th mel anniversary.

Forums General Melanoma Community 11 months on half dose zel – quasi ned and stable – celebrating 4th mel anniversary.

Participant

good pet scan and brain mri yesterday.

only one small spot at suv 3 left. stable from 3 months ago.

zel goes on at half dose, prednisone stopped.

4 years down the road since stage iv diagnosis. Never thought i'd make it that long when it started….

Also never thought my straight scandinavian hair would turn into a beige-greyish version of the haircut of Michael Jackson young.

Beatrice stage IV

good pet scan and brain mri yesterday.

only one small spot at suv 3 left. stable from 3 months ago.

zel goes on at half dose, prednisone stopped.

4 years down the road since stage iv diagnosis. Never thought i'd make it that long when it started….

Also never thought my straight scandinavian hair would turn into a beige-greyish version of the haircut of Michael Jackson young.

Beatrice stage IV

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        Hstevens0072
        Participant
          I’m so happy for you! Your results give me hope ๐Ÿ™‚
          Hstevens0072
          Participant
            Hstevens0072
            Participant
              NYKaren
              Participant
                Beatrice, such great news. Congratulations!!
                What a timely post for me. I’ve been semi-freaking out today about my & onc’s decision to go to 3/4 dose, month on, 2 weeks off.
                I bet you’re so happy to be off pred. I really hate that stuff. I went to pain management doc & she feels unremitting leg pain is muscular & at least partially do to pred.

Beige grayish sounds interesting, I just got much more grey–Zel?? Lady Clairol box awaits.
                How long have u been on half dose and how long we’re you on pred?
                SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
                Hugs,
                Karen

NYKaren
                Participant
                  What a timely post for me. I’ve been semi-freaking out today about my & onc’s decision to go to 3/4 dose, month on, 2 weeks off.
                  I bet you’re so happy to be off pred. I really hate that stuff. I went to pain management doc & she feels unremitting leg pain is muscular & at least partially do to pred.

Beige grayish sounds interesting, I just got much more grey–Zel?? Lady Clairol box awaits.
                  SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
                  Hugs,
                  Karen

NYKaren
                  Participant

SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
                    Hugs,
                    Karen

triciad
                    Participant

Beatrice,

Contratulations on your good news.  It's inspiring to hear the good stories.  Sending prayers your way for continued success!

Tricia

Vermont_Donna
                        Participant

Hi Beatrice,

GREAT news! I am so happy for you!

Hugs from Vermont!

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a, NED

Vermont_Donna
                          Participant

Hi Beatrice,

Hugs from Vermont!

Vermont_Donna
                            Participant

Hi Beatrice,

Hugs from Vermont!

triciad
                            Participant

Beatrice,

Contratulations on your good news.  It's inspiring to hear the good stories.  Sending prayers your way for continued success!

Tricia

triciad
                              Participant

Beatrice,

Tricia

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics