The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

10 months NED

Forums General Melanoma Community 10 months NED

Participant

Praise the Lord! Doug had a clear pet scan last week. We are so thankful. He has continued a much healthier diet, supplements, alkaline water, & lots of prayer since his initial dignosis in Oct. 2010. He still sees the plastic surgeon, dermatologist, & oncologist every couple of months for body & lymph node checks. Just wanted to share some good news. Praying for all of you on here. Many have been so helpful.Thanks, Pepper.

Praise the Lord! Doug had a clear pet scan last week. We are so thankful. He has continued a much healthier diet, supplements, alkaline water, & lots of prayer since his initial dignosis in Oct. 2010. He still sees the plastic surgeon, dermatologist, & oncologist every couple of months for body & lymph node checks. Just wanted to share some good news. Praying for all of you on here. Many have been so helpful.Thanks, Pepper.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        alicia
        Participant

I love the scripture you posted!!!!!  Rejoicing with you:-)  I just recieved very reassuring news yesterday from my doctor.  its so uplifting to hear of others beating the odds with such a serious disease.  yeah!!!!;-)

much love,

Alicia state 3 w/ multiple primaries

alicia
          Participant

I love the scripture you posted!!!!!  Rejoicing with you:-)  I just recieved very reassuring news yesterday from my doctor.  its so uplifting to hear of others beating the odds with such a serious disease.  yeah!!!!;-)

much love,

Alicia state 3 w/ multiple primaries

jax2007gxp
            Participant

That's wonderful news!  Thank you for sharing.  I know it helps me to keep believing in great possibilities!!!

Jacki

jax2007gxp
              Participant

That's wonderful news!  Thank you for sharing.  I know it helps me to keep believing in great possibilities!!!

Jacki

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics