The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

1 Year NED

Forums General Melanoma Community 1 Year NED

Participant

1 Year NED and after 52 doses of nivo I get to stop. 2 more scans 2 months apart and if those are clean I get my port removed. Hang in there people.

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Replies
        MelanomaMike
        Participant
          YeeeeHa! Congrats! And by the way, GOOD LORD! 52 bags of Opdivo has ran through yer body? Man ol man!, thats just about a $Million$ dollars worth of nivo right? At an average of $20K a bag? Its working for us and thank god (or your chosen higher power) that we are alive today…good news man..
            Hukill
            Participant

I was told $800,000 worth.

Johnjk04
            Participant

Way to go !!!!!! Don't change a thing. It's a battle but we can come out on top.

jennunicorn
              Participant

YAY!! It's a weird feeling for a while to not be a regular at the "infusion bar" but it's sooo nice too! Congrats!

mandyjill
                Participant

Congratulations!  I have my last infustion tomorrow.  So excited.

BillB
                  Participant

Congrats, sounds like a great reason to celebrate.  

Bill

ed williams
                    Participant

Great news!!! Regular scans or Pet-ct???

Hukill
                        Participant

CT with contrast.

Bubbles
                        Participant

AWESOMENESS!!!  YAY!!!  That is wonderful!  Enjoy! c

KellyH
                          Participant

Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome news!!     

Kelly 🙂

Coragirl
                            Participant

Yay! Wonderful, fantastic, happy news! Thank you for sharing.

lkb
                              Participant

Always get a boost from good news. Thanks for posting!

Raco
                                Participant

Great news yes

neilarama2017
                                    Participant

Congrats, finished mine a few weeks ago.  Its a great feeling to be done with that part and to hopefully move forward with a fresh start.  Best wishes.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics