The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

1 year NED

Forums General Melanoma Community 1 year NED

Participant

Some good news to share with everyone…had my one year scans today and groin lymph node ultrasound….everything came back normal…still stage 3a….probably the happiest day of my life

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant

Congrats!  c

Bubbles
          Participant

Congrats!  c

Bubbles
            Participant

Congrats!  c

ed williams
              Participant

Great news!!! Best wishes for the future, I must add that it is time for you to cheer for a good football team(Go Pats). Ed

cavsnut
                  Participant

Stop it Ed, I do cheer for a ….well…football team lol…take care of yourself as well

Craig

cavsnut
                    Participant

Stop it Ed, I do cheer for a ….well…football team lol…take care of yourself as well

Craig

cavsnut
                      Participant

Craig

ed williams
                      Participant

Great news!!! Best wishes for the future, I must add that it is time for you to cheer for a good football team(Go Pats). Ed

ed williams
                        Participant

WITom
                          Participant

That's awsome news – congrats and thanks for sharing! Have a great 4th of July weekend

Tom

WITom
                            Participant

That's awsome news – congrats and thanks for sharing! Have a great 4th of July weekend

Tom

WITom
                              Participant

Tom

tschmith
                                  Participant

That's wonderful!!!!!

Terrie

tschmith
                                    Participant

That's wonderful!!!!!

Terrie

tschmith
                                      Participant

That's wonderful!!!!!

Terrie

las630
                                      Participant

That's FANTASTIC news!!!  God Bless!  ๐Ÿ™‚

las630
                                        Participant

democat
                                            Participant

Congratulations! I'm Stage 3A/3B, and am having my 2 1/2-year CT scan tomorrow -hoping to be 2 1/2 years NED.  It really puts life in perspective each time I have to do this.  Best of luck to you!!!!

democat
                                              Participant

Congratulations! I'm Stage 3A/3B, and am having my 2 1/2-year CT scan tomorrow -hoping to be 2 1/2 years NED.  It really puts life in perspective each time I have to do this.  Best of luck to you!!!!

democat
                                                Participant

las630
                                                Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics