The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Wishing everybody a healthy 2019

Forums General Melanoma Community Wishing everybody a healthy 2019

Participant

Hello all,

Just wanted to take this opportunity to reach out and say hello and hope everybody has a well 2019!   Also, I am attaching a song that I think everyone can relate;-)

Peace, love and good health to all! 

Jenine

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        sister of patient
        Participant

Thank you for posting this Jenine. I remember the 90s but I'd never seen that video before or heard the song. Wishing you and your family the same – much happiness and an abundance of good health!!!

Barb 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics