The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Walk for the Cure Dallas Tx. MAY 7TH

Forums General Melanoma Community Walk for the Cure Dallas Tx. MAY 7TH

Participant

Pavilion Area

Pavilion Area

3500 Northwest Highway

Dallas, TX

FORMAT:                  3.3 Mile Leisurely Walk or Run

TIME:                          8:00am – Sign-In

9:00am – Opening Ceremony

9:20am – Warm-Up

9:30am – Walk Begins

FEE:                            No fee to participate.

Each Walker encouraged to raise at least $50.

REGISTRATION:                              Registrations received by April 30th will ensure a free t-shirt.

COMPLETED PLEDGE SHEET, WAIVER, & DONATIONS:  Due the Day of the Event

TO REGISTER

Visit:            http://www.AIMatMelanoma.org

Click-on:    Participate in a Fundraiser

Click-on:    AIM for a CURE Melanoma Walk LOGO

Click-on:    Dallas, TX

For additional information, please contact

Jean Schlipmann – [email protected] 

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Sherron
        Participant

Hi,

I will be printing these forms out…I will be walking for my husband, Jim Clevenger, who passed away on Nov 30, 2010, and also for my sweet daughter-in-law who also has Melanoma, and will be walking with me….Hope to see some of there!

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Jerry from Cape Cod
            Participant

Sherron

When you do please post so others have the opportunity to help you with sponsorhips.

Good luck

Jerry from Cape Cod

Sherron
              Participant

Hi Jerry,

I have already registered.  I think you go to the AIM site to donate(under the Dallas, Texas walk on May 7th).  I turn my sheet in that day when I arrive…but you can donate on line under my name Sherron Clevenger.

Thank you,

Sherron

Sherron
                Participant

Hi Jerry,

I have already registered.  I think you go to the AIM site to donate(under the Dallas, Texas walk on May 7th).  I turn my sheet in that day when I arrive…but you can donate on line under my name Sherron Clevenger.

Thank you,

Sherron

Sherron
                  Participant

Actually, You may do this under under Jim's name…Jim Clevenger….not sure wheather it is Jim's name or my name Sherron…..you donate under…I have never done this before.  All, I know is that I have registered, and I am walking for Jim and for my daughter-in-law. 

Take Care,

Sherron
                    Participant

Actually, You may do this under under Jim's name…Jim Clevenger….not sure wheather it is Jim's name or my name Sherron…..you donate under…I have never done this before.  All, I know is that I have registered, and I am walking for Jim and for my daughter-in-law. 

Take Care,

Jerry from Cape Cod
                      Participant

Sherron

When you do please post so others have the opportunity to help you with sponsorhips.

Good luck

Jerry from Cape Cod

Sherron
                      Participant

Hi,

I will be printing these forms out…I will be walking for my husband, Jim Clevenger, who passed away on Nov 30, 2010, and also for my sweet daughter-in-law who also has Melanoma, and will be walking with me….Hope to see some of there!

Take Care,

deirgey
                        Participant

Wish I could join you all but i'm going to be out of town that weekend 🙁  Good luck!

deirgey
                          Participant

Wish I could join you all but i'm going to be out of town that weekend 🙁  Good luck!

Viewing 3 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics