The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

URGENT – TODAY – Seventeen Magazine Seeking Young Melanoma Survivor

Forums General Melanoma Community URGENT – TODAY – Seventeen Magazine Seeking Young Melanoma Survivor

Inactive

Seventeen magazine is continuing their good work to educate their readers about the risks of tanning and of melanoma.  They would like to identify a young woman, age 15-25, to feature in their story.  It is possible that the interview may involve travel to New York in early February. 

Seventeen magazine is continuing their good work to educate their readers about the risks of tanning and of melanoma.  They would like to identify a young woman, age 15-25, to feature in their story.  It is possible that the interview may involve travel to New York in early February. 

If you have a history of tanning, have been diagnosed with melanoma, and are a woman age 15-25, please complete this very brief survey no later than noon, Wednesday January 18: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SWHVSPH

We are grateful to everyone within the MPIP community for your help in educating the public about melanoma! 

Sincerely,

Shelby – MRF and the Jones Public Affair team 

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Jenjen
        Participant

I might be a little old but I replied just in case they couldn't find anyone in a time crunch. I was diagnosed at 26 stage 3a but had my melanoma for about 6 months, while i was still 25. I just turned 29 a couple weeks ago. I am about 2.5 years out from my original diagnosis. let me know if i can do anything to help.

Jenjen 3a

Jenjen
          Participant

I might be a little old but I replied just in case they couldn't find anyone in a time crunch. I was diagnosed at 26 stage 3a but had my melanoma for about 6 months, while i was still 25. I just turned 29 a couple weeks ago. I am about 2.5 years out from my original diagnosis. let me know if i can do anything to help.

Jenjen 3a

Jenjen
            Participant

Jenjen 3a

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics