The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

TIL results and new hope

Forums Cutaneous Melanoma Community TIL results and new hope

Participant
      Hi Folks,
      Just received results of TIL trial I did a month ago.
      There is no improvement. Nothing new have grown. Existing lesions have grown. Damn it!
      Why my body is so stubborn to respond?
      What’s next?
      I maybe have one more trial left in me. Any suggestions?
      Yours, Daisy!
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics