The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thinking of you all

Forums General Melanoma Community Thinking of you all

Participant
      Lynn has been gone 2 weeks tomo and I still find myself coming on here daily and reading all the post. Im thinking of all of you and praying that God gives you the strength and courage to cintinue your fight.

Im holding on to my memories but I miss him. Our son is doing good but our daughter is very depressed and struggling. Im trying to be the string one. Lynn had so many friends that watch out for us. We are blessed.

Has anyone heard from gabsound?

Love and Prayers
      BELVA

Lynn has been gone 2 weeks tomo and I still find myself coming on here daily and reading all the post. Im thinking of all of you and praying that God gives you the strength and courage to cintinue your fight.

Im holding on to my memories but I miss him. Our son is doing good but our daughter is very depressed and struggling. Im trying to be the string one. Lynn had so many friends that watch out for us. We are blessed.

Has anyone heard from gabsound?

Love and Prayers
      BELVA

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Replies
        Fen
        Participant

Oh Lynn, I can't imagine what your family is going through now.  Is there a grief group around that your daughter can join?  It's so difficult to lose a loved one and she might find support there.  Keeping you and your family in my prayers.  Fen

Fen
          Participant

Oh Lynn, I can't imagine what your family is going through now.  Is there a grief group around that your daughter can join?  It's so difficult to lose a loved one and she might find support there.  Keeping you and your family in my prayers.  Fen

Fen
            Participant

vivian
              Participant

Dear Belva,

I am thinking of you and your family and keeping you in my prayers.  Hopefully Lynn's friends and your family will continue to comfort you all.

Holding you in the light,

Lear

vivian
                Participant

Dear Belva,

I am thinking of you and your family and keeping you in my prayers.  Hopefully Lynn's friends and your family will continue to comfort you all.

Lear

vivian
                  Participant

Dear Belva,

Lear

Mickey n Jo
                    Participant

Dear Belva,

I too find myself coming here on a daily basis.  My husband, Mickey, is gone two and a half months now, and I miss him more each day.  I pray for everyone on this board every night, that they are able to beat this beast.  If you would like, you could post on the off topic board, and I would gladly respond.  I know what you are going through, and you too are in my prayers.

Bless you,

Jo

Mickey n Jo
                      Participant

Dear Belva,

I too find myself coming here on a daily basis.  My husband, Mickey, is gone two and a half months now, and I miss him more each day.  I pray for everyone on this board every night, that they are able to beat this beast.  If you would like, you could post on the off topic board, and I would gladly respond.  I know what you are going through, and you too are in my prayers.

Bless you,

Jo

Mickey n Jo
                        Participant

Dear Belva,

Bless you,

Jo

Owl
                          Participant

Dear Belva, thank you for letting us know how you are. My thaughts are with you and your family. Good to hear that there are so many people around you, I hope they will ease the pain a little. Jenny

Owl
                            Participant

Dear Belva, thank you for letting us know how you are. My thaughts are with you and your family. Good to hear that there are so many people around you, I hope they will ease the pain a little. Jenny

Owl
                              Participant

Sherron
                                Participant

I am so sorry for your loss….It is so hard to lose a husband.  I lost Jim on Nov 30, 2010…….and I still come here…It is hard to break away from coming, because for so long, it was a part of our lives.  I know several widows that feel the same way.

Thinking of you, it is a very difficult journey that I am still travelilng, holding God's hand all the way.  I hope you have a deep faith that will give you peace and comfort during the difficult, weeks, months, and even years ahead.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

PROFILE – UNDER Sherron

Sherron
                                  Participant

I am so sorry for your loss….It is so hard to lose a husband.  I lost Jim on Nov 30, 2010…….and I still come here…It is hard to break away from coming, because for so long, it was a part of our lives.  I know several widows that feel the same way.

Thinking of you, it is a very difficult journey that I am still travelilng, holding God's hand all the way.  I hope you have a deep faith that will give you peace and comfort during the difficult, weeks, months, and even years ahead.

Take Care,

PROFILE – UNDER Sherron

Sherron
                                    Participant

Take Care,

PROFILE – UNDER Sherron

Sherron
                                      Participant

Take Care,

PROFILE – UNDER Sherron

Sherron
                                        Participant

Take Care,

PROFILE – UNDER Sherron

Sherron
                                          Participant

Take Care,

PROFILE – UNDER Sherron

aldakota22
                                            Participant

Dear Belva can not imagine the pain you feel .So sorry for you loss.Hard  to remain strong especilly for your daughter. Thank goodness you have the support of so many freinds.In my prayers that your families pain is lessened with time & love. Beat the Beast.     Al

aldakota22
                                              Participant

Dear Belva can not imagine the pain you feel .So sorry for you loss.Hard  to remain strong especilly for your daughter. Thank goodness you have the support of so many freinds.In my prayers that your families pain is lessened with time & love. Beat the Beast.     Al

aldakota22
                                                Participant

Tina D
                                                  Participant

I just cant imagine how difficult and painful this is for you. I wish we could all meet together and offer hugs. I hope your daughter can also find some additional support, as I know with my own kids sometimes they are hesitant to share with me, for not wanting to add to my burden. I am glad you have so many friends to help and pray you will find great comfort and peace. Praying for you this morning…

Tina

Tina D
                                                    Participant

I just cant imagine how difficult and painful this is for you. I wish we could all meet together and offer hugs. I hope your daughter can also find some additional support, as I know with my own kids sometimes they are hesitant to share with me, for not wanting to add to my burden. I am glad you have so many friends to help and pray you will find great comfort and peace. Praying for you this morning…

Tina

Tina D
                                                      Participant

Tina

SoCalDave
                                                        Participant

God promised we will reign on this earth once again; I'm looking so forward to meeting you all when that happens.My prayers and thoughts are with you…

SoCalDave
                                                          Participant

God promised we will reign on this earth once again; I'm looking so forward to meeting you all when that happens.My prayers and thoughts are with you…

SoCalDave
                                                            Participant

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics