The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

they are bumping up the Anti PD-1 trials

Forums General Melanoma Community they are bumping up the Anti PD-1 trials

Participant

I have to share this…they are bumping up the Anti PD-1 trials -they are also happy with my NED statis! …I know this because BMS called me just now…they are also going to send me a job application because I added a PS  stating I want my life back and I need a job…any available LOL  ( I just go the job app =:o)

I have to share this…they are bumping up the Anti PD-1 trials -they are also happy with my NED statis! …I know this because BMS called me just now…they are also going to send me a job application because I added a PS  stating I want my life back and I need a job…any available LOL  ( I just go the job app =:o)

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        killmel
        Participant

Wonderful news! Do you have any specifics on the trials???

Timeframe when trials will open?

Location sites?

Qualifying requirements for the trials?

killmel
          Participant

Location sites?

killmel
            Participant

Location sites?

Maxximom
              Participant

wonderful news! can you share anymore info about the trials.. I am BRAF neg and having a severe diarrhea problem with my second Ippi infusion and on very high prednisone doses..so I doubt that they are going to let me get Ippi #3..so I am really hoping to get into a anti PD1 trial.. but because I live on Social security only..travel and living away from home..isn't something that I can afford..so I need to get into a trial near Columbus (2-3 hours away or so) or maybe near Washington where my son lives..so if you know any places that would fit..I would appreciate knowing. I checked clinical trial sites.. but they are not very up to date.

Good luck on your job search..I know how much you want/need to get your life back..it will be wonderful for you

Joan

Maxximom
                Participant

wonderful news! can you share anymore info about the trials.. I am BRAF neg and having a severe diarrhea problem with my second Ippi infusion and on very high prednisone doses..so I doubt that they are going to let me get Ippi #3..so I am really hoping to get into a anti PD1 trial.. but because I live on Social security only..travel and living away from home..isn't something that I can afford..so I need to get into a trial near Columbus (2-3 hours away or so) or maybe near Washington where my son lives..so if you know any places that would fit..I would appreciate knowing. I checked clinical trial sites.. but they are not very up to date.

Good luck on your job search..I know how much you want/need to get your life back..it will be wonderful for you

Joan

Maxximom
                  Participant

Joan

LynnLuc
                    Participant

I really can't give any more info…she just said BMS is about to bring about a mega promotion campaign of it.  

LynnLuc
                      Participant

I really can't give any more info…she just said BMS is about to bring about a mega promotion campaign of it.  

LynnLuc
                        Participant

kylez
                            Participant

This came in on my Google "anti-PD1" search alerts today…

EXEC. DIR GLOBAL BRAND COMM ANTIPD-1 JOB
                              EXEC. DIR GLOBAL BRAND COMM ANTIPD-1(Job Number:1201071) Description The Executive Director, Global Brand Commercialization, AntiPD-1will 

But I can't see the description anymore (I could this a.m.) — either they've moved it or it is actually "filled" as the page says now.

kylez
                              Participant

EXEC. DIR GLOBAL BRAND COMM ANTIPD-1(Job Number:1201071) Description The Executive Director, Global Brand Commercialization, AntiPD-1will 

But I can't see the description anymore (I could this a.m.) — either they've moved it or it is actually "filled" as the page says now.

kylez
                                Participant

killmel
                                  Participant

It apears that this position is still open -effective as ottoday 4/11/12-see link:

http://jobs.bms.com/job/EXEC-DIR-GLOBAL-ANTI-PD-1-US-MARKET-LEAD-JOB/1786036/

Where idi you find out about bumping up the trial from a phase 1 directly to phase 3.

killmel
                                    Participant

It apears that this position is still open -effective as ottoday 4/11/12-see link:

Where idi you find out about bumping up the trial from a phase 1 directly to phase 3.

killmel
                                      Participant

azulu
                                        Participant

They are about to start Phase III trials, straight from Phase 1.

margaretrogers57
                                          Participant

Where are they starting these trials?  Need info..Had yervoy and progression after 1 maintenance treatment..Be off for 6 months.  Need pd-1 yesterday…Please post trial sites.  I have an ocular primary.  We live in TN.  Thanks, Margaret

margaretrogers57
                                            Participant

Where are they starting these trials?  Need info..Had yervoy and progression after 1 maintenance treatment..Be off for 6 months.  Need pd-1 yesterday…Please post trial sites.  I have an ocular primary.  We live in TN.  Thanks, Margaret

margaretrogers57
                                              Participant

azulu
                                                Participant

azulu
                                                  Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics