The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

The Truth About Cancer – no email address necessary

Forums General Melanoma Community The Truth About Cancer – no email address necessary

Participant

For any of you curious about this series showing an alternative medicine take on cancer treatments but did not want to provide your email address to watch it, all episodes are available for free the rest of this weekend with no sign up of any kind required.

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/agq/replay/

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Brent Morris
        Participant

Silly me!!!  Why didn't all the melanoma suffers do this????  31 days and you're cured!  Thanks Ty!

Brent Morris
          Participant

Silly me!!!  Why didn't all the melanoma suffers do this????  31 days and you're cured!  Thanks Ty!

Brent Morris
            Participant

Brent Morris
              Participant

What an idiot I am. Celeste had surgery, radiation and drugs. All she really needed was to have more veggies, a few coffee enemas,  and a smiley face. Ty Bollinger, I love you. And your pictures are so cute and you do it all for free. (Right?  It is all free, yes?)  Can we elect you Pope of the Cancer world? heart No puedo entender la gente que crea que un  hombre sin mas que el miedo del muerte puede matar los otras con estupidez.

Brent Morris
                Participant

What an idiot I am. Celeste had surgery, radiation and drugs. All she really needed was to have more veggies, a few coffee enemas,  and a smiley face. Ty Bollinger, I love you. And your pictures are so cute and you do it all for free. (Right?  It is all free, yes?)  Can we elect you Pope of the Cancer world? heart No puedo entender la gente que crea que un  hombre sin mas que el miedo del muerte puede matar los otras con estupidez.

Brent Morris
                  Participant

DZnDef
                    Participant

To anyone that has watched the series and found some of it to be interesting, please do not let Brent's attitude dissuade you from this forum.  The majority of the folks on MPIP are welcoming to all melanoma sufferers regardless of their treatment choices.  Best of health to everyone however you get there.

DZnDef
                      Participant

To anyone that has watched the series and found some of it to be interesting, please do not let Brent's attitude dissuade you from this forum.  The majority of the folks on MPIP are welcoming to all melanoma sufferers regardless of their treatment choices.  Best of health to everyone however you get there.

DZnDef
                        Participant

lmhl
                            Participant

I am of the mindset now that we have to be open to everything.  The oncology dietitian told my husband to avoid large amounts of fruits and vegetables while he was doing radiation therapy.  Something to do with free radicals from radiation.  She encouraged Ensure and the like (advised us to save money by using the Costco version).  His health went dramatically downhill after this.  If I could go back, I would be trying some of these alternative methods.

lmhl
                              Participant

I am of the mindset now that we have to be open to everything.  The oncology dietitian told my husband to avoid large amounts of fruits and vegetables while he was doing radiation therapy.  Something to do with free radicals from radiation.  She encouraged Ensure and the like (advised us to save money by using the Costco version).  His health went dramatically downhill after this.  If I could go back, I would be trying some of these alternative methods.

stars
                                Participant

I agree but can understand Brent's cynicism. This particular documentary is a bit so so, I made the mistake of watching one episode and they have spammed me ever since with emails offering other bits and bobs, it's over the top. My own impression – only based on one episode – was that instead of one concise program or book the guy has spun it out into a massive unintelligible web and markets it like crazy. I'm all for an open mind but don't personally recommend this guy's approach to sharing the info – it's just too much.

stars
                                  Participant

I agree but can understand Brent's cynicism. This particular documentary is a bit so so, I made the mistake of watching one episode and they have spammed me ever since with emails offering other bits and bobs, it's over the top. My own impression – only based on one episode – was that instead of one concise program or book the guy has spun it out into a massive unintelligible web and markets it like crazy. I'm all for an open mind but don't personally recommend this guy's approach to sharing the info – it's just too much.

stars
                                    Participant

lmhl
                                      Participant

sweetaugust
                                      Participant

Hi Maggie,

I appreciated your tip.  I've watched several of the episodes and I found them great to watch.  ๐Ÿ™‚

All my best to you all, Laurie

sweetaugust
                                        Participant

Hi Maggie,

I appreciated your tip.  I've watched several of the episodes and I found them great to watch.  ๐Ÿ™‚

sweetaugust
                                          Participant

Hi Maggie,

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics