The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Tell BG thanks for voting for Obama

Forums General Melanoma Community Tell BG thanks for voting for Obama

Participant

I'm quite sure she did. Not a mean racist bone in her very substantial body.  My guess is my vote and her's helped demolish good old "I can't make up my mind for what I stand for" Romney.  hahaha   Well she probably doesn't come here anymore, but maybe someone can give her the message.

I'm quite sure she did. Not a mean racist bone in her very substantial body.  My guess is my vote and her's helped demolish good old "I can't make up my mind for what I stand for" Romney.  hahaha   Well she probably doesn't come here anymore, but maybe someone can give her the message.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Fountainhead
        Participant

Wow. I was certain that you were dead by now.

BillMFl
            Participant

And that was my first thought on seeing you had replied!  A ghost from the past.  Short portly ghost at that. ๐Ÿ™‚ Does anybody know what happened to BW? Maybe its time for a class reunion?

BillMFl
              Participant

And that was my first thought on seeing you had replied!  A ghost from the past.  Short portly ghost at that. ๐Ÿ™‚ Does anybody know what happened to BW? Maybe its time for a class reunion?

BillMFl
                Participant

BonnieLea
                  Participant

Oh Mr. Fountainhead…  you do not know me, but I laughed at so many of your 'doings' in the past.  How are you these days, and how are the fountainettes and of course Mrs. Fountainhead.

Mr. Bill,  Bless You and your wifey.  It was great hearing from you thankyou for that.  I wish we all could get on to the group as we were, but of course things change.  But I think you know what I mean.

Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                    Participant

Oh Mr. Fountainhead…  you do not know me, but I laughed at so many of your 'doings' in the past.  How are you these days, and how are the fountainettes and of course Mrs. Fountainhead.

Mr. Bill,  Bless You and your wifey.  It was great hearing from you thankyou for that.  I wish we all could get on to the group as we were, but of course things change.  But I think you know what I mean.

Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                      Participant

Bonnie Lea

Fountainhead
                      Participant

Fountainhead
                        Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics