The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Switching from Keytruda to Yervoy/Opdivo 11/4 start

Forums General Melanoma Community Switching from Keytruda to Yervoy/Opdivo 11/4 start

• This topic is empty.
    Participant

My husband will switch to Yervoy 3 mg/kg with concurrent Opdivo 1 mg/kg X 4 wks then scheduled to con't on Opdivo 1 mg every 3 wks.  Have looked back on posts by folks on this 4 wk combo to see what to expect in increased SE's so can be prepared.  He's only experienced itchy rash and fatigue with Keytruda but see there's likely to be more with Yervoy.  Will post his experience with combo if it will help others.  Caveat: my husband is an older gentleman, 78 years young, so I have also been quite interested in all the posts about how seniors are tolerating the various treatment regimens.  He was in top physical shape going into this 2 yrs ago so I know that's helped him cope but, still, aging does take away some resiliency. 

Also, to anyone doing this combo, are these the dosages you are/were also getting/got?  thx for any info.

A.L.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics