The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Surgery Tomorrow

Forums General Melanoma Community Surgery Tomorrow

Participant

Bright and early. 7 AM early as a matter of fact, up at Sloan Kettering.  5:45 AM arrival time. At least I won't have to wait around (hopefully) as I am first up. This will be my 5th surgery in 3.5 years. This time on my small intestine. Not looking forward to it, but hopefully I can say NED again tomorrow late morning.  Wish me luck.

Wetterhorn

Bright and early. 7 AM early as a matter of fact, up at Sloan Kettering.  5:45 AM arrival time. At least I won't have to wait around (hopefully) as I am first up. This will be my 5th surgery in 3.5 years. This time on my small intestine. Not looking forward to it, but hopefully I can say NED again tomorrow late morning.  Wish me luck.

Wetterhorn

Loading spinner
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      lhaley
      Participant

Sending you cyber hugs for a quick recovery and NED status!!!  Let us know how it goes!!

Linda

Loading spinner
      lhaley
      Participant

Sending you cyber hugs for a quick recovery and NED status!!!  Let us know how it goes!!

Linda

Loading spinner
      BethA in VA
      Participant

Good Luck with your surgery.  Get back to your NED status as soon as possible.  Prayers go into surgery with you.  Let us know.  Beth 3/B

Loading spinner
      BethA in VA
      Participant

Good Luck with your surgery.  Get back to your NED status as soon as possible.  Prayers go into surgery with you.  Let us know.  Beth 3/B

Loading spinner
      JakeinNY
      Participant

Best wishes for tomorrow and for a long life.

Loading spinner
      JakeinNY
      Participant

Best wishes for tomorrow and for a long life.

Loading spinner
      Carmon in NM
      Participant

I hope my own good news from today will jump right on over to you! Wishing you the absolute best tomorrow! Carmon in NM

Loading spinner
      Carmon in NM
      Participant

I hope my own good news from today will jump right on over to you! Wishing you the absolute best tomorrow! Carmon in NM

Loading spinner
      LynnLuc
      Participant

Best wishes for you and that you will be  NED soon!

Loading spinner
      LynnLuc
      Participant

Best wishes for you and that you will be  NED soon!

Loading spinner
      Rebecca and Bob
      Participant

Saying NED makes it all worth it.  Praying this is it for you! God Bless and Good luck!

Rebecca

Loading spinner
      Rebecca and Bob
      Participant

Saying NED makes it all worth it.  Praying this is it for you! God Bless and Good luck!

Rebecca

Loading spinner
      Cate
      Participant

Thinking of you as you are having surgery.  NED, fingers crossed.  Cate

Loading spinner
      Cate
      Participant

Thinking of you as you are having surgery.  NED, fingers crossed.  Cate

Loading spinner
      Sherron
      Participant

Wishing and praying for the very best for you today…I hope your surgery goes well and that you recover quickly!

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Loading spinner
      Sherron
      Participant

Wishing and praying for the very best for you today…I hope your surgery goes well and that you recover quickly!

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Loading spinner
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.