The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Subcutaneous Lump

Forums General Melanoma Community Subcutaneous Lump

Participant
      Hello! New to the group. Quick question. I have a hard, pea-sized moveable painless lump under my skin on my third toe, left foot. The toe next to it had a WLE with a skin graft a few years ago for melanoma in-situ. I have reached out to my dermatologist but haven’t heard back yet so I thought I would reach out here and see if anyone has experience with getting lumps after MIS. I have had a couple MIS removed and have well over 100 moles on my body with most of them being atypical. I have had several removed and most of them were moderately atypical and one being of uncertain behavior. Thank you for your time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        kannevans
        Participant
          Hello, I have the same issue right now. May I ask if you have had this checked and if so was it recurrence?
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics