The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Stage IV NED

Forums General Melanoma Community Stage IV NED

Participant

Hi Everyone,

Craniotomy #2 was a success and I am NED again.  The surgeon left six chemo wafers in the cavity and my CT was clear (sorry if I posted this already-I am on some serious decadron).  Surgery was on Tues at 7am.  I fell great and I am possibly going home tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support.

Good luck!

Brendan

Hi Everyone,

Craniotomy #2 was a success and I am NED again.  The surgeon left six chemo wafers in the cavity and my CT was clear (sorry if I posted this already-I am on some serious decadron).  Surgery was on Tues at 7am.  I fell great and I am possibly going home tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support.

Good luck!

Brendan

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Replies
        aldakota22
        Participant

Nice going Brendan ,Happy you are feeling well and may be home tomorrow. All the best to you & family.Beat the Beast. Al

aldakota22
          Participant

Nice going Brendan ,Happy you are feeling well and may be home tomorrow. All the best to you & family.Beat the Beast. Al

aldakota22
            Participant

JerryfromFauq
              Participant

Sounds good,  Get rested up.

JerryfromFauq
                Participant

JerryfromFauq
                  Participant

POW
                    Participant

Brendan, I'm so glad your surgery went well and that you're feeling OK. Thank you for letting us know. I will keep praying that you now remain NED forever!

POW
                      Participant

Brendan, I'm so glad your surgery went well and that you're feeling OK. Thank you for letting us know. I will keep praying that you now remain NED forever!

POW
                        Participant

DeniseK
                          Participant

That's such GREAT news Brendan!!  Your a trooper!  

NED is always great to hear.  Now heal up and enjoy your life.  ๐Ÿ™‚

All my best to you Brendan.

Denise

DeniseK
                            Participant

Denise

DeniseK
                              Participant

Denise

Owl
                                Participant

Wonderful news, Brendan! All the best, Jenny

Owl
                                  Participant

Owl
                                    Participant

Tina D
                                      Participant

Brendan…this is GREAT news! Congratulations on your NED status. Take your time in the recuperating process!! Happy Day!!

Tina

Tina D
                                        Participant

Brendan…this is GREAT news! Congratulations on your NED status. Take your time in the recuperating process!! Happy Day!!

Tina

Tina D
                                          Participant

Tina

NYKaren
                                            Participant
                                              Brendan, great news!
                                              Please take it easy and I hope you remain NED forever
                                              Karen
                                              NYKaren
                                              Participant
                                                Brendan, great news!
                                                Karen
                                                NYKaren
                                                Participant
                                                  Brendan, great news!
                                                  Karen
                                              Viewing 17 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics