The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

spot the difference

Forums General Melanoma Community spot the difference

Participant

when I first saw this pic I remember thinking it was odd,  the guy in front was just sashaying along. – how  did he keep the lead at that pace. Now I see he didn't.. wonder what twit thought this one up.
      http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocanada/100917/canada/egyptian_paper_doctors_photo_of_mubarak_and_obama

warning, swearing follows

when I first saw this pic I remember thinking it was odd,  the guy in front was just sashaying along. – how  did he keep the lead at that pace. Now I see he didn't.. wonder what twit thought this one up.
      http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocanada/100917/canada/egyptian_paper_doctors_photo_of_mubarak_and_obama

warning, swearing follows

I am sickened with the goings on up here. Last weekend in BC a sixteen year old girl was drugged and gang raped, photos have gone viral. The girl has physical injuries. I have heard some of these poor victims do not remember their experiences, except for the trauma to their bodies -that's obviously horrific enough – but this girl has it in stereophonic. And may have for the rest of her life. I really thought that was the limit, but just now, when I went to find the story I see local students are supposedly arguing whether the drugging and violent assault of a girl counts as rape.   W    T    F   Lack of empathy ( or whatever this is) is on the rise and it makes me want to f'n scream.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100917/national/rave_gang_rape

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

It looks like Mubarak knows his way around the White House, and was leading them on a tour. And I have to wonder – was his tie just swinging freely as he dashed along, or was the picture also reversed? It looks to be in exactly the same position, just in the opposite direction.  Lots of weird photo-shopping!

I can't even begin to digest the other story. Sickening.

bcl
            Participant

Hi L:smiley  I thought reversal when I looked at the tie too, but the hands are not quite the same – maybe be a shot taken a fraction of a second later?  Bet Mubarak's pissed off someone made him look a right ejeet:)

bcl
              Participant

Hi L:smiley  I thought reversal when I looked at the tie too, but the hands are not quite the same – maybe be a shot taken a fraction of a second later?  Bet Mubarak's pissed off someone made him look a right ejeet:)

LV
              Participant

It looks like Mubarak knows his way around the White House, and was leading them on a tour. And I have to wonder – was his tie just swinging freely as he dashed along, or was the picture also reversed? It looks to be in exactly the same position, just in the opposite direction.  Lots of weird photo-shopping!

I can't even begin to digest the other story. Sickening.

Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics