The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Saw the Surgeon

Forums General Melanoma Community Saw the Surgeon

Participant

I saw the surgeon this afternoon.  I will have lymph nodes removed from my left pelvic area and from under my left arm. He is going to coordinate with the GYN so that this surgery can happen at the same time as the LEEP procedure I am going to have.  I will know Monday afternoon when they will take place.

I saw the surgeon this afternoon.  I will have lymph nodes removed from my left pelvic area and from under my left arm. He is going to coordinate with the GYN so that this surgery can happen at the same time as the LEEP procedure I am going to have.  I will know Monday afternoon when they will take place.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Fen
        Participant

Hope they schedule it soon – waiting is tough.  What the heck is LEEP?    Good luck with both procedures and keep us posted.

Fen

steelergirl
            Participant

LEEP is the name of the a procedure, but basically, I am having a polyp removed from my cervix.

steelergirl
              Participant

LEEP is the name of the a procedure, but basically, I am having a polyp removed from my cervix.

Fen
              Participant

Hope they schedule it soon – waiting is tough.  What the heck is LEEP?    Good luck with both procedures and keep us posted.

Fen

Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics