The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

RIP Charlotte

Forums General Melanoma Community RIP Charlotte

Participant
      Lost my mom char on jan 31 her battle began in 1982, recurrences in 2001,2005,2009 , 2011, and 2012 to the brain , she was a fighter til the bitter end , so proud to have called her my mom , loved her so much .

Lost my mom char on jan 31 her battle began in 1982, recurrences in 2001,2005,2009 , 2011, and 2012 to the brain , she was a fighter til the bitter end , so proud to have called her my mom , loved her so much .

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        POW
        Participant

Oh, Sheri, I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother sounds like she was a remarkable woman. I wish I could have met her.  You have been a loving and supportive daughter and I hope you will be able to celebrate your mother's life and benefit from her lessons forever and ever.

POW
          Participant

Oh, Sheri, I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother sounds like she was a remarkable woman. I wish I could have met her.  You have been a loving and supportive daughter and I hope you will be able to celebrate your mother's life and benefit from her lessons forever and ever.

POW
            Participant

Phil S
              Participant
                I am so sorry for the loss of your Mother, she sounds like a true warrior as she battled this horrible disease for a long, long time! I hope you can remember the good times, special moments, and cherish those memories. Your Mother’s strength, determination, and faith are admirable qualities, and I am sure you will carry on her traditions and make her proud! God bless and take good care of yourself! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                Phil S
                Participant
                  I am so sorry for the loss of your Mother, she sounds like a true warrior as she battled this horrible disease for a long, long time! I hope you can remember the good times, special moments, and cherish those memories. Your Mother’s strength, determination, and faith are admirable qualities, and I am sure you will carry on her traditions and make her proud! God bless and take good care of yourself! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                  Phil S
                  Participant
                    susanr
                    Participant

very sorry for your loss.  I understand.  Lost my brother recently to melanoma. Still feel like its a nightmare.  I will never be the same but I have children and he has also..so need to do the right thing for my kids and my brothers. My prayers are with you .

susanr
                      Participant

very sorry for your loss.  I understand.  Lost my brother recently to melanoma. Still feel like its a nightmare.  I will never be the same but I have children and he has also..so need to do the right thing for my kids and my brothers. My prayers are with you .

susanr
                        Participant

Sandy11
                          Participant

So very sorry your loss.  Thank you for sharing your journey with her.  She fought hard and was blessed to have you by her side.  Take care of yourself and remember the great times you shared.

Sandy11
                            Participant

So very sorry your loss.  Thank you for sharing your journey with her.  She fought hard and was blessed to have you by her side.  Take care of yourself and remember the great times you shared.

Sandy11
                              Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics