The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Republicans? Please explain this…

Forums General Melanoma Community Republicans? Please explain this…

• Replies
      jag
      Participant

Basically what you are saying ,is that democrats are too stupid to run a successful business become a white shoe lawyer or pay any of the taxes that support the economy.

Good for you.

jag
        Participant

Basically what you are saying ,is that democrats are too stupid to run a successful business become a white shoe lawyer or pay any of the taxes that support the economy.

Good for you.

ChristineL
            Participant

Nah, more like Dems would rather limit their profits so that others may benefit, i.e. hire 10 people for 50K as opposed to one CEO for 500K.  Oh wait, that's not even CLOSE to enough money for a CEO.

ChristineL
              Participant

Nah, more like Dems would rather limit their profits so that others may benefit, i.e. hire 10 people for 50K as opposed to one CEO for 500K.  Oh wait, that's not even CLOSE to enough money for a CEO.

TinaR
                Participant

I'm certain some poor schlub of a CEO only makes 500K…probably many…and I'm sure they're as heartbroken about it as I am- poor dears. The outrageous profit and compensation we hear about at the large corporations boggles the mind– what I could do with 50 million+ dollars a year! ( After I buy  my new baby clothing, of course. See her picture below!)  After a while, unless you are giving it away to help others…what good is all that surplus ?

Not certain if I remember how to add pictures…. our new baby Bella ( actually- my daughter's baby )

jag
                  Participant

what happened to the vicious poodle?

TinaR
                    Participant

Oh, she is still around… but she isn't my daughter's dog. No fun, ugly- you know the kind- not very poodle-like. She refused to dress up-wasn't interested in dog bling. No matter how many tiaras you screw onto her head…nothing detracts from that horrific under bite and impossibly frizzy, orange hair. Eh.

The two are getting along fine…although this little dog must think she is in charge…steals the food and toys right out of the 8 year old poodle's mouth. Jumps up, steals and runs. Itty little xxsmall-outfit wearing dog is a bully. Only two days home and giving everyone the business. I've already informed Miss Bella that *I* am in charge and if there is going to be any stealing…I'll decide who, what, where and when. The nerve!  I do like when I walk into the room and all the living beings flip on their backs- feet in the air- gotta maintain the status quo no matter how cute the little pip-squeak wink

TinaR
                      Participant

Oh, she is still around… but she isn't my daughter's dog. No fun, ugly- you know the kind- not very poodle-like. She refused to dress up-wasn't interested in dog bling. No matter how many tiaras you screw onto her head…nothing detracts from that horrific under bite and impossibly frizzy, orange hair. Eh.

The two are getting along fine…although this little dog must think she is in charge…steals the food and toys right out of the 8 year old poodle's mouth. Jumps up, steals and runs. Itty little xxsmall-outfit wearing dog is a bully. Only two days home and giving everyone the business. I've already informed Miss Bella that *I* am in charge and if there is going to be any stealing…I'll decide who, what, where and when. The nerve!  I do like when I walk into the room and all the living beings flip on their backs- feet in the air- gotta maintain the status quo no matter how cute the little pip-squeak wink

jag
                        Participant

who is wearing the medical scrubs? and why?

TinaR
                          Participant

Good eye…but I'm not ready to reveal my secret identity. Never mind all that…what do you think of my adorable new baby! Isn't she just the cutest !

jag
                            Participant

Have your daughter take her to obedience training, that way she won't become another "Mini-Roxanne".  They are all cute when they are puppies, even the pitbulls and rottweilers.  Something about the eye to face ratio makes them especially cute to women because they resemble human infants.   Other than that, yeah she's pretty cute.

jag
                              Participant

Have your daughter take her to obedience training, that way she won't become another "Mini-Roxanne".  They are all cute when they are puppies, even the pitbulls and rottweilers.  Something about the eye to face ratio makes them especially cute to women because they resemble human infants.   Other than that, yeah she's pretty cute.

TinaR
                                Participant

Good eye…but I'm not ready to reveal my secret identity. Never mind all that…what do you think of my adorable new baby! Isn't she just the cutest !

jag
                                  Participant

who is wearing the medical scrubs? and why?

jag
                                    Participant

what happened to the vicious poodle?

TinaR
                                      Participant

I'm certain some poor schlub of a CEO only makes 500K…probably many…and I'm sure they're as heartbroken about it as I am- poor dears. The outrageous profit and compensation we hear about at the large corporations boggles the mind– what I could do with 50 million+ dollars a year! ( After I buy  my new baby clothing, of course. See her picture below!)  After a while, unless you are giving it away to help others…what good is all that surplus ?

Not certain if I remember how to add pictures…. our new baby Bella ( actually- my daughter's baby )

jag
                                        Participant

Sure, George Soros is the perfect example.

jag
                                          Participant

Sure, George Soros is the perfect example.

LV
                                          Participant

I believe that the rank and file repubs have been seriously duped. As it is now, the wealthiest  20% hold about 84% of our country's wealth. The gap widens, and more and more will be left behind.

LV
                                              Participant

That was my post about being duped – didn't mean to post anonymously.

LV
                                                Participant

That was my post about being duped – didn't mean to post anonymously.

TinaR
                                                  Participant

So distressing…good thing I just learned that Target has dog clothing on sale in the dollar bin! Whew!

TinaR
                                                    Participant

So distressing…good thing I just learned that Target has dog clothing on sale in the dollar bin! Whew!

jag
                                                      Participant

and so the 20% are all republicans? what about BillMfl Gates?

Kimmer
                                                        Participant

My husband commented last night while we were enjoying an animated classic with a glass of wine:

"You know the Grinch must have turned into a Democrat.  He stole all of the floof and the then gave it back.  Nothing but redistribution of the Who's wealth."

GB

Kimmer
                                                          Participant

My husband commented last night while we were enjoying an animated classic with a glass of wine:

"You know the Grinch must have turned into a Democrat.  He stole all of the floof and the then gave it back.  Nothing but redistribution of the Who's wealth."

GB

jag
                                                            Participant

and so the 20% are all republicans? what about BillMfl Gates?

LV
                                                            Participant

I believe that the rank and file repubs have been seriously duped. As it is now, the wealthiest  20% hold about 84% of our country's wealth. The gap widens, and more and more will be left behind.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics