The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Ralph Moss / Cancer Decisions / report on melanoma

Forums General Melanoma Community Ralph Moss / Cancer Decisions / report on melanoma

• Replies
      tcell
      Participant

One more question: Has anybody done the phone consultation for 500 $ / 60 minutes?

Hope somebody can share their experiences!

Gene_S
          Participant
            Hi, He has a lot of knowledge about all cancers since he has made it his 35 year career. He was fired for telling the truth about how the cancer industry really works. See link below. If you are a "Ok, your the doctor" type person don't waste your money on his material. I bought his download ebook and had it printed out (kinko) so that I could spend some time reading and studying all of the material. The book lists optional doctors,treatments and treatment centers from all over the world. Listen to his interview this coming Sunday and go from there.

Don't Forget!  Sunday – Apr. 27th – Jonathan Landsman, Filmmaker Eric Merola and cancer industry whistleblower Ralph Moss, Ph.D. reveal how a major cancer hospital deliberately suppressed a natural cancer therapy.

Discover the shocking truth about the laetrile cover-up.  Details below: 
            http://www.naturalhealth365.com/talkhourshow.html

Gene_S
            Participant
              Hi, He has a lot of knowledge about all cancers since he has made it his 35 year career. He was fired for telling the truth about how the cancer industry really works. See link below. If you are a "Ok, your the doctor" type person don't waste your money on his material. I bought his download ebook and had it printed out (kinko) so that I could spend some time reading and studying all of the material. The book lists optional doctors,treatments and treatment centers from all over the world. Listen to his interview this coming Sunday and go from there.

Don't Forget!  Sunday – Apr. 27th – Jonathan Landsman, Filmmaker Eric Merola and cancer industry whistleblower Ralph Moss, Ph.D. reveal how a major cancer hospital deliberately suppressed a natural cancer therapy.

Gene_S
              Participant

uhoh
                Participant

I bought one of his other reports for a different cancer. I am a researcher, and I found his report to be very valuable. There is no one fits all cure. He discusses the reality and many options that are available in the US and elsewhere to treat and stave off recurrences of cancers. I was already partaking or interested in several things he wrote of in his report. I felt that in a way it was a second opinion. Not an opinion from an MD who has reviewed my case, but an opinion to support those I found on my own or received from a naturopath. I ended up going to the Block Center in Skokie IL for treatment. The Block center uses conventional and additional thearpies as well.

uhoh
                  Participant

I bought one of his other reports for a different cancer. I am a researcher, and I found his report to be very valuable. There is no one fits all cure. He discusses the reality and many options that are available in the US and elsewhere to treat and stave off recurrences of cancers. I was already partaking or interested in several things he wrote of in his report. I felt that in a way it was a second opinion. Not an opinion from an MD who has reviewed my case, but an opinion to support those I found on my own or received from a naturopath. I ended up going to the Block Center in Skokie IL for treatment. The Block center uses conventional and additional thearpies as well.

uhoh
                    Participant

tcell
                    Participant

One more question: Has anybody done the phone consultation for 500 $ / 60 minutes?

tcell
                      Participant

JerryfromFauq
                        Participant

Is this supposed to be THE cure for CANCER, or for any particular one of the many types of cancers? 

JerryfromFauq
                          Participant

Is this supposed to be THE cure for CANCER, or for any particular one of the many types of cancers? 

JerryfromFauq
                            Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics