The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Prayers for a battling warrior

Forums General Melanoma Community Prayers for a battling warrior

Participant

Friends, 

I am a stage IV survivor (10 yrs this Feb) who visits now and again to check in on others, get the latest news, and try to share hope.

For those who have been and those who are new to this world of melanoma, never give up hope and never accept being a statistic! People do survive! 

For you whose battle is not going well, I pray that God our Father gives you strength and courage. Please know that you're always in the prayers of others.

Today I ask your prayers for a fellow melanoma warrior, Danny age 60, who was just diagnosed last week stage IV with metastatic spread to his bones (more tests are forecoming). He is at The James in Columbus, Ohio. Please pray for Danny.

Many thanks,

Karen

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        tschmith
        Participant

I will keep Danny in my prayers.

Terrie

tschmith
          Participant

Terrie

tschmith
            Participant

Terrie

JoshF
              Participant

Prayers for Danny! May God bless him while he's in the eye of the storm!

who is he seeing at James?

Josh

JoshF
                Participant

Josh

JoshF
                  Participant

Josh

Carole K
                    Participant

Prayers for Danny.   It's so hard when you are actively dealing with hits beast.  I too was very active here for many years. It's a wonderful place for support and to find information.  

Love and Light

Carole K

Carole K
                      Participant

Prayers for Danny.   It's so hard when you are actively dealing with hits beast.  I too was very active here for many years. It's a wonderful place for support and to find information.  

Love and Light

Carole K

Carole K
                        Participant

Love and Light

Carole K

arthurjedi007
                          Participant

Prayers and luck to you Danny. I was diagnosed stage 4 with metastic spread to my bones on June 21 2013. I'm still here. Fight hard. Pray a lot. Plan the treatments smart. Choose to laugh instead of cry.

As advice I would try to get into a ipi/nivo trial. If you need treatment right away like I did for my spine then radiation of minimum 30 gray in 5 fractions then that trial would be best in my opinion.

Good luck.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                            Participant

Prayers and luck to you Danny. I was diagnosed stage 4 with metastic spread to my bones on June 21 2013. I'm still here. Fight hard. Pray a lot. Plan the treatments smart. Choose to laugh instead of cry.

As advice I would try to get into a ipi/nivo trial. If you need treatment right away like I did for my spine then radiation of minimum 30 gray in 5 fractions then that trial would be best in my opinion.

Good luck.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                              Participant

Good luck.

Artie

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics