The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Peep Show

Forums General Melanoma Community Peep Show

Participant

It's finally here….tomorrow isn't just a holiday for Christians…it's the world-wide celebration of the most wonderful pastel confection– PEEPS!

It's finally here….tomorrow isn't just a holiday for Christians…it's the world-wide celebration of the most wonderful pastel confection– PEEPS!  Enjoy- it's the day to celebrate peeps and bunnies in all their sugary, marshmallow glory!!!  Yum.  ( chocolate bunnies are pretty tasty, too) .

Game and Fun Peep site for kids :

http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/peepsworld

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        TinaR
        Participant
          Hopefully the video will post this time….http://youtu.be/U1mJlHXT4Jo
          TinaR
          Participant
            Hopefully the video will post this time….http://youtu.be/U1mJlHXT4Jo
            CarolA
            Participant

And hopefully this will post.     These are chocolate covered Peeps at a vendor at the Broadway market in Buffalo, NY (Photo from the Buffalo News)   Have to keep this in mind to try!!    Happy Easter!    ~~CarolA

Matthew Enright, 3, picks out chocolate-dipped Peeps at the Strawberry Island stand at the Broadway Market.<br>Photo by Derek Gee/ Buffalo News

CarolA
              Participant

And hopefully this will post.     These are chocolate covered Peeps at a vendor at the Broadway market in Buffalo, NY (Photo from the Buffalo News)   Have to keep this in mind to try!!    Happy Easter!    ~~CarolA

Matthew Enright, 3, picks out chocolate-dipped Peeps at the Strawberry Island stand at the Broadway Market.<br>Photo by Derek Gee/ Buffalo News

Kimmer
                Participant

I'll have to stick with just he chocolate bunnies…and maybe jelly beans but only the Jelly Belly kind in the fruit flavors.

A-w-w-w!  Hubs brought me a chocolate cake with a Godiva bunny on it for my nedday/birthday.  The bunny is a goner after today.  And I am not sharing.  (My mama used to bake me a chocolate pound cake with fudge icing and a bunny when my b'day was close or on Easter…so sweet Hubs to remember.)

We will hide some treats for the Easter Beagles after our bike ride.  I hope you have a super nice day too.  (There is nothing to do but relax as everything is closed!)

Happy Easter!

k.

Kimmer
                  Participant

I'll have to stick with just he chocolate bunnies…and maybe jelly beans but only the Jelly Belly kind in the fruit flavors.

A-w-w-w!  Hubs brought me a chocolate cake with a Godiva bunny on it for my nedday/birthday.  The bunny is a goner after today.  And I am not sharing.  (My mama used to bake me a chocolate pound cake with fudge icing and a bunny when my b'day was close or on Easter…so sweet Hubs to remember.)

We will hide some treats for the Easter Beagles after our bike ride.  I hope you have a super nice day too.  (There is nothing to do but relax as everything is closed!)

Happy Easter!

k.

Bonnie Lea
                    Participant

this got me started on youtube regarding peeps.   CRUEL vaccum lab tests….  instant destruction.  Peeps are not that popular up here, My fav  are (what ever the season)  good dark choc covered marshmallow any things.  be they sants, eggs, witches, yummo best is Hersheys but at 99 cents each   wowa.

Alas too much happening here, EB forgot to come.  ah well next year.  yep.

Bonnie Lea
                      Participant

this got me started on youtube regarding peeps.   CRUEL vaccum lab tests….  instant destruction.  Peeps are not that popular up here, My fav  are (what ever the season)  good dark choc covered marshmallow any things.  be they sants, eggs, witches, yummo best is Hersheys but at 99 cents each   wowa.

Alas too much happening here, EB forgot to come.  ah well next year.  yep.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics