The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

On moustaches.

Forums General Melanoma Community On moustaches.

Participant

Currently, I am in a bit of a tiff with the misses, since I don't have the heart to be mean to her, I have come up with an alternative plan: Moustache protest.  So far it hasn't worked.  Any advice?

Currently, I am in a bit of a tiff with the misses, since I don't have the heart to be mean to her, I have come up with an alternative plan: Moustache protest.  So far it hasn't worked.  Any advice?

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        Kimmer
        Participant

Non-violent social change is very effective, so I don't see why this won't work. 

Tiffing is a bummer though.

K.

Kimmer
          Participant

Non-violent social change is very effective, so I don't see why this won't work. 

Tiffing is a bummer though.

K.

LV
            Participant

Not such a fan of the passive-aggressive approach. Plus, you'll be the geek with the mustache.

You don't have to be mean to win, you know. And it depends on what you want to achieve: winning the battle, or ending the war.

LV
              Participant

Not such a fan of the passive-aggressive approach. Plus, you'll be the geek with the mustache.

You don't have to be mean to win, you know. And it depends on what you want to achieve: winning the battle, or ending the war.

bcl
                Participant

So far it hasn't worked

does this mean it's slow growing and she hasn't noticed yet?  If so,  draw one on – that'll get the attention you crave:)

jag
                    Participant

Dammnit, now she likes it, fucking reverse psychology blows.

jag
                      Participant

Dammnit, now she likes it, fucking reverse psychology blows.

bcl
                      Participant

So far it hasn't worked

does this mean it's slow growing and she hasn't noticed yet?  If so,  draw one on – that'll get the attention you crave:)

Bonnie Lea
                        Participant

as always I am lost.   Who has a moustach or wants one?  Can't be Merry  must be you me personally I am not a fan of the 'stache'  just a space to keep food for another time.  and to my personal view, it ages the man….. (and woman too)

wink

KyCyn
                            Participant

Bonnie Lea, you're so funny 🙂

KyCyn
                              Participant

Bonnie Lea, you're so funny 🙂

Bonnie Lea
                              Participant

as always I am lost.   Who has a moustach or wants one?  Can't be Merry  must be you me personally I am not a fan of the 'stache'  just a space to keep food for another time.  and to my personal view, it ages the man….. (and woman too)

wink

Viewing 7 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics