The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

NIH TIL therapy questions?

Forums General Melanoma Community NIH TIL therapy questions?

Participant

Could anyone here  provide feedback regarding the TIL trials at the NIH?  Thanks.

Could anyone here  provide feedback regarding the TIL trials at the NIH?  Thanks.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        skysar
        Participant
          I can’t provide any info as of today, however, my onc at MDAnderson is adding me to the list for the trial. I had surgery on Jan 3 and fortunately the cells they harvested have taken off and they have enough for the trial. I would also be interested in feedback.

Sue
          Hotlanta

skysar
          Participant
            I can’t provide any info as of today, however, my onc at MDAnderson is adding me to the list for the trial. I had surgery on Jan 3 and fortunately the cells they harvested have taken off and they have enough for the trial. I would also be interested in feedback.

Sue
            Hotlanta

Jerry from Cape Cod
            Participant

Have you tried a search and then responding to interesting posts to bring them up

Jerry from Cape Cod
              Participant

Have you tried a search and then responding to interesting posts to bring them up

lhaley
                Participant

look up hisnameiskevin.  He is currently in a TIL trial at NIH.

lhaley
                  Participant

look up hisnameiskevin.  He is currently in a TIL trial at NIH.

mimi0201
                    Participant

All records faxed and we're waiting to hear back from them.  Our onc thinks that it will be a go, and I'm looking for more feedback on the NIH and TIL trials.

mimi0201
                      Participant

All records faxed and we're waiting to hear back from them.  Our onc thinks that it will be a go, and I'm looking for more feedback on the NIH and TIL trials.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics