The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

My melanoma journey in the news with shout out to Anti-Pd1 and MRF “Miles for Melanoma”

Forums Cutaneous Melanoma Community My melanoma journey in the news with shout out to Anti-Pd1 and MRF “Miles for Melanoma”

• Replies
      aldakota22
      Participant

Congradulations.Was only able to see a peek.Awesome story and courage on your part.Love to read the feel good posts.Keep that PMA  and keep your faith.Beat the Beast .  Al

aldakota22
        Participant

Congradulations.Was only able to see a peek.Awesome story and courage on your part.Love to read the feel good posts.Keep that PMA  and keep your faith.Beat the Beast .  Al

aldakota22
          Participant

Phil S
            Participant
              Robert, Thanks for sharing this article, it was wonderful to see your smiling face and your beautiful family. I remember when you did biochemo, and I was so curious how you did since I suspected my husband would be doing that treatment too. I am so happy you are beating the Stage 4 odds and AntiPD1 is kicking your melanoma to the curb. Keep up the good work. Valerie (Phil’s wife)
              Phil S
              Participant
                Robert, Thanks for sharing this article, it was wonderful to see your smiling face and your beautiful family. I remember when you did biochemo, and I was so curious how you did since I suspected my husband would be doing that treatment too. I am so happy you are beating the Stage 4 odds and AntiPD1 is kicking your melanoma to the curb. Keep up the good work. Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                Phil S
                Participant
                  washoegal
                  Participant

Great story!  Nice to see.  And glad your doing so well.

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
                    Participant

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
                      Participant

Mary

Stage 3

kylez
                        Participant

Nice interview and writeup, Robert — just in time for Melanoma Awareness Month too. Congratulations on your great response with the MK-3475 trial!

Side note, I'm deciding whether to attend MRF's Wings of Hope Gala in SF in a couple of weeks where Dr. Daud is being honored. 

kylez
                          Participant

Nice interview and writeup, Robert — just in time for Melanoma Awareness Month too. Congratulations on your great response with the MK-3475 trial!

Side note, I'm deciding whether to attend MRF's Wings of Hope Gala in SF in a couple of weeks where Dr. Daud is being honored. 

kylez
                            Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics