The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

MPIP friends in Maui

Forums General Melanoma Community MPIP friends in Maui

Participant
      Been a long time since I have posted. 2 mms over the years. Both superficial spreading a few years apart. No reoccurance. Lucky me. Also prostate cancer survivor. Lucky again. I have been watching the news about the horrible fire on Maui. A long term friend on here lives there and had a shop she owned right by the Harbour area. My wife and I had the good luck to visit with her while on vacation there. I am sure her home and shop were both very much at risk. She is very close friends with other long term people on this site. I pray that she and her family survived. At 81 my memory is very poor on names. If anybody from her large group of long term friends reads this please contact me at [email protected] thank you!
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        BillMFl
        Participant
          A note to anyone who might remember me. Still having frequent biopsies but mostly have been early basal and squamous. Generally in good health. On my third pacemaker for sick sinus syndrome. Main problem now I was dx of early stage alzheimers! Oddly my long term memory is very good but short term is not. Oh ya, I also survived prostrate cancer. Regular checkups save lives!!!! Best wishes to everyone on here.
          Bubbles
          Participant
            Good to hear from you, Bill!! Sorry that it is in this time of crisis and difficulty in Maui. And yes. I remember. It has been a tangled path for many of us, hasn’t it? Glad to hear you are continuing to celebrate those birthdays and reaching out to those in need as ever.

Wishing you, and our Maui friends, my best. Celeste

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics