The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

MERCK PD-1 EAP

Forums General Melanoma Community MERCK PD-1 EAP

• Replies
      Julie in SoCal
      Participant

YEA!

Julie in SoCal
        Participant

YEA!

Julie in SoCal
          Participant

YEA!

Cooper
            Participant
              Cooper
              Participant
                Cooper
                Participant
                  arthurjedi007
                  Participant

Anybody know why that NCT02083484 does not come up in clinicaltrials.gov ? Am I doing something silly?

This is certainly great news they are finally expanding this med.

arthurjedi007
                      Participant

Oh I see on MIF. Catherine Poole said it hasn't been added yet.

arthurjedi007
                        Participant

arthurjedi007
                          Participant

JerryfromFauq
                            Participant
                              Should be there anytime, certainly by tomorrow.
                              JerryfromFauq
                              Participant
                                JerryfromFauq
                                Participant
                                arthurjedi007
                                Participant

Anybody know why that NCT02083484 does not come up in clinicaltrials.gov ? Am I doing something silly?

arthurjedi007
                                  Participant

Carole K
                                    Participant

This is such great news  and I am excited for all of you who may go this route.  I spoke with someone at Merck this week and they said to have your oncologist call.  The woman led me to believe it is available now.  That being said I am not sure she knew for sure.  There were a few things I asked and she had absolutely no knowledge of.  Good luck to all of you who may have been waiting for this news.  Hang in there.

Love and Light

Carole

Carole K
                                      Participant

This is such great news  and I am excited for all of you who may go this route.  I spoke with someone at Merck this week and they said to have your oncologist call.  The woman led me to believe it is available now.  That being said I am not sure she knew for sure.  There were a few things I asked and she had absolutely no knowledge of.  Good luck to all of you who may have been waiting for this news.  Hang in there.

Love and Light

Carole

Carole K
                                        Participant

Love and Light

Carole

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics