The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Merck EAP

Forums General Melanoma Community Merck EAP

Participant

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here and trying to catch up. Ihave read about Merck pd1.

I know that there are a few locations sites in California that people are saying are open.

I would sincerely appreciate it if anyone can CONFIRM that a Merck EAP is in fact open and are now going thru the qualification process or has a date to start infusions.

We live in Northern CA, My  husband is stage 4.  He  has failed IPI & Braf. We need to get into the Merck EAP ASAP.

Thank in advance for your reply. God Bless you all!

MaryBeth

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        arthurjedi007
        Participant

Yes my nurse confirmed the one in beverly hills CA on March 31st and I had failed zel but now I also have to fail the taf/mek combo so dunno if other docs are doing that too but I was doing great on it until a few days ago. Sorry sidetracked. I'm not sure if that one is different that the angeles clinic but she did not confirm it.

Anyway here is a link for catherine pool on the international site with other states plus you can contact her as well.

http://forum.melanomainternational.org/mif/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34964&sid=64375af10f3e2fef6e10685a6bec8840

cbs805
            Participant

Beverly Hills Cancer Center has the Merck PD-1 extended access program . My husband is stage 4,  recently finished his second round of Yervoy and started P-1 last week.  BHCC is a wonderful place.  Dr. O'Day is a renowned melanoma expert.

cbs805
              Participant

Beverly Hills Cancer Center has the Merck PD-1 extended access program . My husband is stage 4,  recently finished his second round of Yervoy and started P-1 last week.  BHCC is a wonderful place.  Dr. O'Day is a renowned melanoma expert.

cbs805
                Participant

arthurjedi007
                Participant

Yes my nurse confirmed the one in beverly hills CA on March 31st and I had failed zel but now I also have to fail the taf/mek combo so dunno if other docs are doing that too but I was doing great on it until a few days ago. Sorry sidetracked. I'm not sure if that one is different that the angeles clinic but she did not confirm it.

Anyway here is a link for catherine pool on the international site with other states plus you can contact her as well.

http://forum.melanomainternational.org/mif/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34964&sid=64375af10f3e2fef6e10685a6bec8840

arthurjedi007
                  Participant

killmel
                    Participant

Mayo Clinic Cancer Center announced that it is participating in an expanded access program for the experimental cancer drug MK-3475 at its three sites in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. MK-3475 is a therapy for the treatment of metastatic melanoma. This program will provide expanded access to the drug prior to its approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The expanded access program for MK-3475 is available at Mayo Clinic Cancer Center sites in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. For more information, call 507-538-7623.

killmel
                      Participant

Mayo Clinic Cancer Center announced that it is participating in an expanded access program for the experimental cancer drug MK-3475 at its three sites in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. MK-3475 is a therapy for the treatment of metastatic melanoma. This program will provide expanded access to the drug prior to its approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The expanded access program for MK-3475 is available at Mayo Clinic Cancer Center sites in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. For more information, call 507-538-7623.

killmel
                        Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics