The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Losing my mom

Forums General Melanoma Community Losing my mom

Participant
      Hospice said 2 weeks tops left for my mom at this point praying for a peaceful passing , damn mm

Hospice said 2 weeks tops left for my mom at this point praying for a peaceful passing , damn mm

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Replies
        vicuk
        Participant

Really very sorry to hear this. Don't know what I can say to help beyond that I will be thinking of you.

vicuk
          Participant

Really very sorry to hear this. Don't know what I can say to help beyond that I will be thinking of you.

vicuk
            Participant

POW
              Participant

Oh, Sheri, I am so sorry to hear this. You really have gone to bat for your mother so many times!

I have so much respect for your mother. She seems to be a strong, independent woman who really valued her quality of life and her time with her family and lived that way. Good for her! I wish you both peace and comfort in the weeks to come. Treasure every  minute and remind her of lots of funny stories from the old days. Then tell them to your children and to your grandchildren.

POW
                Participant

Oh, Sheri, I am so sorry to hear this. You really have gone to bat for your mother so many times!

I have so much respect for your mother. She seems to be a strong, independent woman who really valued her quality of life and her time with her family and lived that way. Good for her! I wish you both peace and comfort in the weeks to come. Treasure every  minute and remind her of lots of funny stories from the old days. Then tell them to your children and to your grandchildren.

POW
                  Participant

CateB
                    Participant
                      I believe the nurses and caregivers in hospice are really angels here to help us make as peaceful a transition as possible. God bless both you and your mom. Hold her close until the angels take her. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
                      CateB
                      Participant
                        I believe the nurses and caregivers in hospice are really angels here to help us make as peaceful a transition as possible. God bless both you and your mom. Hold her close until the angels take her. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
                        CateB
                        Participant
                          lou2
                          Participant

Lost both my parents to cancer, so I know how hard this is.  Sending you a hug.

lou2
                            Participant

lou2
                              Participant

meeshka6059
                                Participant

so sad to hear your news.

i'm in the process of losing my father to this dreadful disease. we all just need a little peace and love and we can get through it all.

wishing you and your mother many blessings at this time and forever.

xo ~michelle

meeshka6059
                                  Participant

i'm in the process of losing my father to this dreadful disease. we all just need a little peace and love and we can get through it all.

xo ~michelle

meeshka6059
                                    Participant

xo ~michelle

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics