The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Looking for people diagnosed with Stage 3 Melanoma…

Forums General Melanoma Community Looking for people diagnosed with Stage 3 Melanoma…

Participant

Hi!

My name is Jayme Dodd and I work for 20/20 Research, a national marketing research firm, and we are currently conducting a research study in conjunction with Quintiles Market Intelligence, a health care research firm.  We are looking to get in touch with patients diagnosed with melanoma.    I wanted to see if you would be willing to post this study information in your web site, or send an email to your members or subscribers.  If so, here is the study information below and we appreciate your help in this important research initiative. 

Hi!

My name is Jayme Dodd and I work for 20/20 Research, a national marketing research firm, and we are currently conducting a research study in conjunction with Quintiles Market Intelligence, a health care research firm.  We are looking to get in touch with patients diagnosed with melanoma.    I wanted to see if you would be willing to post this study information in your web site, or send an email to your members or subscribers.  If so, here is the study information below and we appreciate your help in this important research initiative. 

We would like to ask you to participate in a research study about your experiences with treatment.  We will be asking you for specific examples, but avoiding any details that would make it possible to identify you.  Unlike many other research interviews, this is not a survey.  This is strictly a research study; no sales of any kind will be involved and all responses will be held in strict confidence.

We are offering a $50 referral to anyone who refers a qualified participant for this study, so please forward this to anyone that you think may qualify.  If you have someone to refer, you can have them call us directly at 615-724-6076, or email [email protected].  If you are a referral, please be sure to notify the recruiter who referred you.

Those who qualify will be asked to participate in a 45-minute, phone interview

The interviews are being schedule the week of April 16th at various times each day, and participants will receive a $100 Prepaid Visa as a thank you for their complete participation.

If you are interested in this study, please call us at 615-724-6076 (Suzanne) to go through a short screening questionnaire.  If you receive voicemail, please leave your name, telephone number, and the best time to reach you by phone.

If you prefer to go through a short online pre-screener, please visit: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/887590/

For more information about 20/20 Research, please visit http://www.2020research.com

Hi!

We would like to ask you to participate in a research study about your experiences with treatment.  We will be asking you for specific examples, but avoiding any details that would make it possible to identify you.  Unlike many other research interviews, this is not a survey.  This is strictly a research study; no sales of any kind will be involved and all responses will be held in strict confidence.

We are offering a $50 referral to anyone who refers a qualified participant for this study, so please forward this to anyone that you think may qualify.  If you have someone to refer, you can have them call us directly at 615-724-6076, or email [email protected].  If you are a referral, please be sure to notify the recruiter who referred you.

Those who qualify will be asked to participate in a 45-minute, phone interview

The interviews are being schedule the week of April 16th at various times each day, and participants will receive a $100 Prepaid Visa as a thank you for their complete participation.

If you are interested in this study, please call us at 615-724-6076 (Suzanne) to go through a short screening questionnaire.  If you receive voicemail, please leave your name, telephone number, and the best time to reach you by phone.

If you prefer to go through a short online pre-screener, please visit: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/887590/

For more information about 20/20 Research, please visit http://www.2020research.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        patobs01
        Participant

Jayme,

It looks like you have an old date in your pre-screening questionnaire. The last question asks the user if they would be available for a call on Thursday, Sept. 1.

Thanks,

Pat

patobs01
          Participant

Jayme,

It looks like you have an old date in your pre-screening questionnaire. The last question asks the user if they would be available for a call on Thursday, Sept. 1.

Thanks,

Pat

patobs01
            Participant

Jayme,

Thanks,

Pat

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics