The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Looking for old friends out there…

Forums General Melanoma Community Looking for old friends out there…

Participant

Hi, all!  Dreamed about FH a couple of nights ago which made me think and wonder of others…. how is everyone?  Where is everyone?

Cyn

Hi, all!  Dreamed about FH a couple of nights ago which made me think and wonder of others…. how is everyone?  Where is everyone?

Cyn

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

pretty scarce around here. I do still see some of the old regulars posting on the main board.

Haven't seen anything by Fountainhead or Dencolt or BW or anyone like that in quite a while.

dian in spokane
          Participant

pretty scarce around here. I do still see some of the old regulars posting on the main board.

Haven't seen anything by Fountainhead or Dencolt or BW or anyone like that in quite a while.

Nancylee
            Participant

What the heck!!! You are a MARRIED lady! what are you doing dreaming about another man?? Pull it together Girl!

I miss you.

Nancy

Nancylee
              Participant

What the heck!!! You are a MARRIED lady! what are you doing dreaming about another man?? Pull it together Girl!

I miss you.

Nancy

BonnieLea
                Participant

yes it would be nice to have them post here.  like Nancy says    You are a married lady now, no time to drool over others.

BonnieLea
                  Participant

yes it would be nice to have them post here.  like Nancy says    You are a married lady now, no time to drool over others.

Janner
                    Participant

Forget about us…. what about YOU!?!?!?  You a sailing woman now?  How's that working out?  How's married life?  The rest of us are just hanging in the background and pop out when appropriate.  Haven't seen hide nor hair of FH, however.  Love to hear how you are doing, though!

Janner

Janner
                      Participant

Forget about us…. what about YOU!?!?!?  You a sailing woman now?  How's that working out?  How's married life?  The rest of us are just hanging in the background and pop out when appropriate.  Haven't seen hide nor hair of FH, however.  Love to hear how you are doing, though!

Janner

BarbieGirl
                        Participant

Hey Mrs. Cyn!  How are you doing?  Still sailing all the time?  How's married life?  I LOVED the pix of you two!!  You made a beautiful bride! 

Ugh.. dreaming of FH?  WHY?  LOL  

It's been so sad around here lately…. we've lost Amy Busby, Sharyn (Power-Piercy), Kim's son Erik, Bob the Gambler……    Amy's passing especially hit me hard, since we had met in person several times and she had been to my house a couple of times.  Melanoma just plain SUCKS!!!!

If you do facebook, I'm Lisa Garman Norvell there.. look me up!   It's good to hear from you… take care!

~L~

BarbieGirl
                          Participant

Hey Mrs. Cyn!  How are you doing?  Still sailing all the time?  How's married life?  I LOVED the pix of you two!!  You made a beautiful bride! 

Ugh.. dreaming of FH?  WHY?  LOL  

It's been so sad around here lately…. we've lost Amy Busby, Sharyn (Power-Piercy), Kim's son Erik, Bob the Gambler……    Amy's passing especially hit me hard, since we had met in person several times and she had been to my house a couple of times.  Melanoma just plain SUCKS!!!!

If you do facebook, I'm Lisa Garman Norvell there.. look me up!   It's good to hear from you… take care!

~L~

KyCyn
                            Participant

Ha!! You all are still so funny πŸ™‚  Actually, the dream was him saying something profound (or at least it seemed so in the dream – ha!)  Unfortunately, I don't remember the profound remark whatsoever.

Damn.  I didn't know about Amy Busby.  BG, you're right, it sucks BIG TIME.

Married life is grand, we're still not on the boat due to floods and famine (actually, just floods, that was just fun to say).  We should be on about the end of July and will live on the lake until October or so, then head south.  We may not go as far as the Gulf because I won't have as much sailing under my belt, so we may stop somewhere between here and there and hang out until the spring.

I think of all of you often.  My new email address is [email protected].  Nancy, what's up with you these days?  Where are you?

KyCyn
                              Participant

Ha!! You all are still so funny πŸ™‚  Actually, the dream was him saying something profound (or at least it seemed so in the dream – ha!)  Unfortunately, I don't remember the profound remark whatsoever.

Damn.  I didn't know about Amy Busby.  BG, you're right, it sucks BIG TIME.

Married life is grand, we're still not on the boat due to floods and famine (actually, just floods, that was just fun to say).  We should be on about the end of July and will live on the lake until October or so, then head south.  We may not go as far as the Gulf because I won't have as much sailing under my belt, so we may stop somewhere between here and there and hang out until the spring.

I think of all of you often.  My new email address is [email protected].  Nancy, what's up with you these days?  Where are you?

TinaR
                                Participant

Hi Cyn…

That Fh IS dreamy, isn't he -ha~!  Nice to see you…so sad that the social side of the old MPIP is gone…I don't  check  everyday- anymore. I have all the alerts sent to a folder in mail program and when I check…there's rarely  anything new in there πŸ™  So I was very happy to see your post !

I'm glad that summer is here…hope you have a great one!  Yikes- I was going to insert a recent picture but just noticed that function is gone…oy, this site isn't what it used to be πŸ™

Maybe this will work…

http://tinypic.com/r/euo8j5/7

or this?  http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=euo8j5&s=7

Miss you and everyone!

TinaR

TinaR
                                  Participant

Hi Cyn…

That Fh IS dreamy, isn't he -ha~!  Nice to see you…so sad that the social side of the old MPIP is gone…I don't  check  everyday- anymore. I have all the alerts sent to a folder in mail program and when I check…there's rarely  anything new in there πŸ™  So I was very happy to see your post !

I'm glad that summer is here…hope you have a great one!  Yikes- I was going to insert a recent picture but just noticed that function is gone…oy, this site isn't what it used to be πŸ™

Maybe this will work…

http://tinypic.com/r/euo8j5/7

or this?  http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=euo8j5&s=7

Miss you and everyone!

TinaR

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics