The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Let’s Give Thanks!

Forums General Melanoma Community Let’s Give Thanks!

Participant

I just wanted to say I'm thankful for family, friends, and this forum, and for being alive today. I know so many of you are going through terrible and difficult times, but I wanted to say stay strong, love every day, fight hard, and win!! Win for us, win for yourselves, and win for those of the future! May God give you peace, happiness, and endurance, but above all may He give you complete healing in mind, soul, and body. May Every One Have A Wonderfully Blessed Thanksgiving Day with lots of laughs, love, and memorable moments. And promise me no matter how sick you are or bad you feel that you will smile, just smile. Love to all!!! heart

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        _Paul_
        Participant

What an awesome post!

_Paul_
          Participant

What an awesome post!

_Paul_
            Participant

What an awesome post!

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics