The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

KimfromIowa

Forums General Melanoma Community KimfromIowa

Participant

Almost to this minute, four years ago is when my ear on your chest  heard your last and final physical heartbeat ..

Wherever you are, the beat goes on.

Smooch.

Charlie S

Almost to this minute, four years ago is when my ear on your chest  heard your last and final physical heartbeat ..

Wherever you are, the beat goes on.

Smooch.

Charlie S

Viewing 21 reply threads
    • Replies
        Lori C
        Participant

May her memory be for a blessing.  

Lori C
          Participant

May her memory be for a blessing.  

jackiewin
            Participant

Charlie, I remember so vividly that night in Houston when a bunch of us had dinner together.  Unfortunately, your Kim and my Herb are gone.  Let's keep remembering the happy days and good times we had with our loved opnes.

Jakie W

jackiewin
              Participant

Charlie, I remember so vividly that night in Houston when a bunch of us had dinner together.  Unfortunately, your Kim and my Herb are gone.  Let's keep remembering the happy days and good times we had with our loved opnes.

Jakie W

King
                Participant

And life has never been the same.  Kim was one of a kind.  We miss you, Kim and will never forget the wonderful woman that you were.

Stay Strong
                  King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                  Participant

And life has never been the same.  Kim was one of a kind.  We miss you, Kim and will never forget the wonderful woman that you were.

Stay Strong
                    King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

JoanR
                    Participant

My dear Charlie, it is unthinkable how this miserable diseae has been part of your life for so long now. I will be thinking of you as you remember the great days with Kim and the sadness of her passing.  I am pleased to see you posting, and we look up at the stars tonight to see Kim, and think of you…Love to you Joan

JoanR
                      Participant

My dear Charlie, it is unthinkable how this miserable diseae has been part of your life for so long now. I will be thinking of you as you remember the great days with Kim and the sadness of her passing.  I am pleased to see you posting, and we look up at the stars tonight to see Kim, and think of you…Love to you Joan

BarbieGirl
                        Participant

My biggest regret is not getting to meet Kim in person.  We were planning to meet, in just a couple of weeks, at the Texas MPIP "Bash", and to celebrate October birthdays (hers, mine, David's, Jackie's) with a Marlboro and rum!  I miss her, Charlie……….  *Hugz*

~Lisa~

BarbieGirl
                          Participant

My biggest regret is not getting to meet Kim in person.  We were planning to meet, in just a couple of weeks, at the Texas MPIP "Bash", and to celebrate October birthdays (hers, mine, David's, Jackie's) with a Marlboro and rum!  I miss her, Charlie……….  *Hugz*

~Lisa~

JerryfromFauq
                            Participant

Thnking of of you and the Kim I never got to meet.  Knowing you, I sure wish I could have met her too.

JerryfromFauq
                              Participant

Thnking of of you and the Kim I never got to meet.  Knowing you, I sure wish I could have met her too.

JennerFromIowa
                                Participant

We were never able to meet in person but she was a great woman and is sadly missed.  Rum & coke toast tonight.  May her memory live on forever.  Hugs to you Charlie.

JennerFromIowa
                                  Participant

We were never able to meet in person but she was a great woman and is sadly missed.  Rum & coke toast tonight.  May her memory live on forever.  Hugs to you Charlie.

Amy Busby
                                    Participant

tonight i shall hoist a rum & diet coke

i was blessed to have her in my life, however briefly

love you my friend,

Amy

Amy Busby
                                      Participant

tonight i shall hoist a rum & diet coke

i was blessed to have her in my life, however briefly

love you my friend,

Amy

Bill G
                                        Participant

While I never met Kim, I feel I knew her well.  Thanks for the memory, Charlie

Bill G
                                          Participant

Bill G
                                            Participant

Bill G
                                              Participant

Lori C
                                                Participant

I am just about to do my candle lighting and will light one for Kim.   Charlie,  there are, of course, no words.  I wish I knew some….thinking of you and all of those of us who have lost those we love. 

Lori C
                                                  Participant

I am just about to do my candle lighting and will light one for Kim.   Charlie,  there are, of course, no words.  I wish I knew some….thinking of you and all of those of us who have lost those we love. 

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics