The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I’m reading all of the recipes here with my buddy the Geico Gecko.

Forums General Melanoma Community I’m reading all of the recipes here with my buddy the Geico Gecko.

Participant

And this is how it makes him feel.

And this is how it makes him feel.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

Will you cook that fellow up for Thanksgiving in lieu of Turkey? Not much room for stuffing, but.. always nice to have an alternative, especially if you are one ot those people who just doesn't like Turkey.

I'll bet you could use gator recipes for that iguana. Here's a great looking one for grilled gator!

http://www.floridamagazine.com/recipes/may2009.html

dian in spokane
          Participant

Will you cook that fellow up for Thanksgiving in lieu of Turkey? Not much room for stuffing, but.. always nice to have an alternative, especially if you are one ot those people who just doesn't like Turkey.

I'll bet you could use gator recipes for that iguana. Here's a great looking one for grilled gator!

http://www.floridamagazine.com/recipes/may2009.html

bcl
            Participant

Ew, I'm just glad I can't smell it !  My youngest brought one home for the summer holidays in elementary school, how I cursed that teacher -I have never smelt anything so mingin' in my entire life. Tried scrubbing the walls and finally had to repaint the room to get rid of the pong.  

bcl
              Participant

Ew, I'm just glad I can't smell it !  My youngest brought one home for the summer holidays in elementary school, how I cursed that teacher -I have never smelt anything so mingin' in my entire life. Tried scrubbing the walls and finally had to repaint the room to get rid of the pong.  

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics