The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

If you know – you KNOW! A Melanoma metaphor. Melanoma peeps are the best!!

Forums General Melanoma Community If you know – you KNOW! A Melanoma metaphor. Melanoma peeps are the best!!

• Replies
      Bobman
      Participant
        Love the blog. Really love the balls. I gotta tell ya C… what you write always touches me ,and stirs my inner stew around in ways that make me feel more connected,  and hopeful for humanity.  In a year that just piled it up on everyone, day after frickin day, pushing the boundaries on everyone’s breaking point , you are a genuine beacon of light. I’ve kicked, screamed,  and cursed obnoxiously loud over much of what I’ve witnessed this year. Felt hopeless over the suffering of my brothers and sisters,  when in my mind some of the answers to alleviate such suffering seems no more than common sense…which only drives me more nuts.

I guess what I mean  is that I  know words from the heart when I hear them, and there is never any doubt where your words are coming from. You bring me out of the chaos of my head,  and to the heart of the matter…every time. I am focusing more in the moment lately,  where I belong. The coqui frog’s sound like birds tonight.  The flowers surrounding me followed the sun all day.

And of course since it’s still 2020 Madam Pele woke back up because…well just because of course she did!

Bring it on ! We can take it.

Much love to you , and looking forward to more from you after honing those edges.

Bob

Bubbles
        Participant
          Thanks, Bob.   So sweet of you to say. I hope Ms. Pele is just having a late 2020 grumble and nothing more!!!!  I’ve never been to Hawaii.  Though I was blessed to hear the coqui in Puerto Rico (and all the little tree frogs and bull frogs in the swamps, rivers and marshes in South Alabama where  I grew up).  Enjoy.  Love, les
      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics