The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

How to convert pdf to word?

Forums General Melanoma Community How to convert pdf to word?

Participant

I'm writting my paper and need to extract some paragraph out of pdf materials, but the pdf can not be copied, so I need to tranfer them to word so that I can use them freely. Any idea to do that? Do I have to use a software or any tools?

I'm writting my paper and need to extract some paragraph out of pdf materials, but the pdf can not be copied, so I need to tranfer them to word so that I can use them freely. Any idea to do that? Do I have to use a software or any tools?

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Julie in SoCal
        Participant

Try http://www.zamzar.com/.  I've used it a few times and found it to be ok.  It's not great at maintaining formatting, but it will do text just fine.

Blessings,

Julie

Julie in SoCal
          Participant

Try http://www.zamzar.com/.  I've used it a few times and found it to be ok.  It's not great at maintaining formatting, but it will do text just fine.

Blessings,

Julie

Julie in SoCal
            Participant

Blessings,

Julie

Julieanne
              Participant

Just a thought, but if you're writing a paper, do you think that "copying and pasting" is the way to go rather than paraphrasing?

Julieanne
                Participant

Just a thought, but if you're writing a paper, do you think that "copying and pasting" is the way to go rather than paraphrasing?

Julieanne
                  Participant

merryflip
                    Participant

well, as referred, you'd better use some tools to do the conversion jobs for you!

merryflip
                        Participant

well, great, If you want to convert your PDF file to online HTML, you can try flip book software. This program can be used to batch convert Acrobat PDF files to page-flipping booklets, and all content is kept for easy managing or publishing.

merryflip
                          Participant

well, great, If you want to convert your PDF file to online HTML, you can try flip book software. This program can be used to batch convert Acrobat PDF files to page-flipping booklets, and all content is kept for easy managing or publishing.

merryflip
                            Participant

merryflip
                            Participant

well, as referred, you'd better use some tools to do the conversion jobs for you!

merryflip
                              Participant

danny rough
                                Participant

I do this almost daily. I use a PDF converter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can convert PDFs to many forms  in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, select convert, and choice a form you want, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice  , you can have a try. best wishes.

danny rough
                                  Participant

I do this almost daily. I use a PDF converter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can convert PDFs to many forms  in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, select convert, and choice a form you want, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice  , you can have a try. best wishes.

danny rough
                                    Participant

yearmore
                                        Participant

hello, danny rough. i have searched  the pdf converter sdk c# you introduced to us.  can i get some free trial ?  i don't want to cost moeny on new software wtihout trying.

yearmore
                                          Participant

hello, danny rough. i have searched  the pdf converter sdk c# you introduced to us.  can i get some free trial ?  i don't want to cost moeny on new software wtihout trying.

yearmore
                                            Participant

yearmore
                                              Participant

hello, danny rough. i have searched the  pdf converter sdk c# you introduced to us. can i get some free trial . i don't want to cost money without trying.

arronlee
                                                Participant

Hi, yearmore.

I am testing with the related PDF to Word conversion projects these days. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
                                                  Arron

arronlee
                                                  Participant

Hi, yearmore.

I am testing with the related PDF to Word conversion projects these days. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
                                                    Arron

arronlee
                                                    Participant

Hi, yearmore.

Best regards,
                                                      Arron

yearmore
                                                      Participant

hello, danny rough. i have searched the  pdf converter sdk c# you introduced to us. can i get some free trial . i don't want to cost money without trying.

yearmore
                                                        Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics