The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Hopefully you will find this funny

Forums General Melanoma Community Hopefully you will find this funny

Participant

This past Saturday, I was dressed in a long sleeve T shirt and sweatshirt.  I was standing talking to my wife when I crossed my arms, touching my forearm with my hands.  When I did that, I felt a lump on my left forearm and I said, “I have a lump on my arm”.

I immediately looked at my wife and I saw the concern/ fear in her eyes as she moved quickly to me all the while as I was feeling the lump.  By the time she got to me, I knew what the problem was and she touched the lump on my arm and then she knew.

She put her arm up my sleeve and pulled out one of her socks!  A missing one at that!  It seems when clothes were in the dryer, the sock had found a new home.

We both had a good laugh and I hope you will also.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        hbecker
        Participant

Thanks for the laugh, Dick!

Hazel

hbecker
          Participant

Hazel

hbecker
            Participant

Hazel

MoCedar
              Participant

Absolutely love it! I love a story with a happy ending.

MoCedar
                Participant

MoCedar
                  Participant

BrianP
                    Participant

Dick,

You've posted that story on one of the few places people probably would think it's unny.  I can easily see my wife and I having a similar experience, although she probably would have punched me before we got a good laugh about it :).

Brian

NYKaren
                        Participant

Good one, Dick!

NYKaren
                          Participant

Good one, Dick!

NYKaren
                            Participant

Good one, Dick!

BrianP
                            Participant

Dick,

You've posted that story on one of the few places people probably would think it's unny.  I can easily see my wife and I having a similar experience, although she probably would have punched me before we got a good laugh about it :).

Brian

BrianP
                              Participant

Dick,

Brian

JerryfromFauq
                                Participant

She must really love you.  You are still alive after THAT!

JerryfromFauq
                                  Participant

JerryfromFauq
                                    Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics