The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Has Anyone Seen a Recent TimCT Post? TIL process

Forums General Melanoma Community Has Anyone Seen a Recent TimCT Post? TIL process

Participant
      Last year TimCT posted some very helpful info about his journey through the TIL process. As of the last post I saw, he did not yet know if the treatment was having the desired result. Perhaps I’ve missed an update, or if not, I hope he hasn’t posted because he’s having a great time living a good life! Has anyone seen an update or have any new info on TIL? Thanks much!
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        ed williams
        Participant
          DJ22, there is a lot going on with LN-144 Iovance program as they reported on 3rd group of patients in another arm of there trial cohort #4 (see following link for data) and they also are in talks with FDA about getting final approval of biologics license application (BLA). So, in late summer company should know if they have done enough for final fDA approval in melanoma. Now, there are also other TIL programs being run at the NIH and also in Israel but there hasn’t been much news from other programs lately. Here is the link to Iovance news update. https://ir.iovance.com/news-releases/news-release-details/iovance-biotherapeutics-announces-positive-clinical-data
            DJ22
            Participant
              Ed, thank you for link to that info. I wish it was better than 29%, but it’s sure better than nothing. If I qualify, I think I’m headed in that direction if my latest treatment (Opdualag) fails. Thanks for all the info and help you provide on this site; it is very much appreciated.
            Bubbles
            Participant
              Hey DJ,

Probably won’t add much to what Ed has shared, but I put this together from a report out of ASCO last year. There are links to previous reports with basic TIL info within it as well – TIL – A report out of ASCO 2021 and incredible words from one of Melanoma’s Most Fearless and Inspiring Leaders

Keeping fingers crossed that Opdualag provides everything you need!!! c

Viewing 1 reply thread
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics