The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

Forums General Melanoma Community HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

Participant

Safe traveling to all, and Bill, don't try to use the old gerbil trick in the scanner to make the male TSA agents pull you aside and pat you down (for christ sakes it's Thanksgiving).  Just because you offered them a $20 for a happy ending, doesn't mean they have to do it.  Oh and no, they can't let you sneak a peak at the little boy images either, that would be against the law.

Safe traveling to all, and Bill, don't try to use the old gerbil trick in the scanner to make the male TSA agents pull you aside and pat you down (for christ sakes it's Thanksgiving).  Just because you offered them a $20 for a happy ending, doesn't mean they have to do it.  Oh and no, they can't let you sneak a peak at the little boy images either, that would be against the law.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        glewis923
        Participant

You are a sick pup indeed !  ….habitrail ?…and i thought that was a mid-80's urban legend.

glewis923
          Participant

You are a sick pup indeed !  ….habitrail ?…and i thought that was a mid-80's urban legend.

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

I hope you and Merry have a lovely Thanksgiving.  (at least now I am on the right weekend for you guys)

Me?  I amm excitedly waiting for Christmas.  Baking and wrrapping gifts, and just being thankful for life.

jag
                Participant

thanks Bonnie Lea.

Any gift suggestions for Merry?

jag
                  Participant

thanks Bonnie Lea.

Any gift suggestions for Merry?

Bonnie Lea
                  Participant

I hope you and Merry have a lovely Thanksgiving.  (at least now I am on the right weekend for you guys)

Me?  I amm excitedly waiting for Christmas.  Baking and wrrapping gifts, and just being thankful for life.

Kimmer
                    Participant

John,

Hope your day was swell…Hubs was sick with the flu that I brought home from the gym.  (He wasn't all that grateful, to tell ya the truth.)  My in-laws decided not to come to FL with germs in the house, so it was celebratin' time for me and  I was feeling well enough to cook up a storm.  The Beagleodogz, as usual, were lots of help and fun company.  They do all of their tricks (without coaxing) for a taste of carrot or maybe a bit of cheese.  Not to mention instant clean up of all spills.

They do regret living in a meat free household on turkey day, but you can't have everything.

Hubs did eat two large helpings of butternut quash soup, cornbread dressing, squash casserole, and roasted veggies.  We are saving the creme brulee for lunch today. 

We gotta travel thru Orlando Intl. at Christmas time….haven't been on a plane since July, so this sounds interesting.

Gosh…the holidays are upon us!  Happy Everything.

K.

jag
                        Participant

no meat on turkey day? those Beagles won't be staying at your house for long.  A few whiffs of the neighbors barbeque and they will be scaling the fences.  

Glad to hear you had a good tofurkey day.

Best

JG

jag
                          Participant

no meat on turkey day? those Beagles won't be staying at your house for long.  A few whiffs of the neighbors barbeque and they will be scaling the fences.  

Glad to hear you had a good tofurkey day.

Best

JG

LV
                            Participant

Cracking up about the in-laws not coming being cause for celebration.

The dinner sounds delish – I was in my 20s before I knew there was any other kind of dressing besides cornbread. Why bother with regular bread?

LV
                              Participant

Cracking up about the in-laws not coming being cause for celebration.

The dinner sounds delish – I was in my 20s before I knew there was any other kind of dressing besides cornbread. Why bother with regular bread?

Kimmer
                              Participant

John,

Hope your day was swell…Hubs was sick with the flu that I brought home from the gym.  (He wasn't all that grateful, to tell ya the truth.)  My in-laws decided not to come to FL with germs in the house, so it was celebratin' time for me and  I was feeling well enough to cook up a storm.  The Beagleodogz, as usual, were lots of help and fun company.  They do all of their tricks (without coaxing) for a taste of carrot or maybe a bit of cheese.  Not to mention instant clean up of all spills.

They do regret living in a meat free household on turkey day, but you can't have everything.

Hubs did eat two large helpings of butternut quash soup, cornbread dressing, squash casserole, and roasted veggies.  We are saving the creme brulee for lunch today. 

We gotta travel thru Orlando Intl. at Christmas time….haven't been on a plane since July, so this sounds interesting.

Gosh…the holidays are upon us!  Happy Everything.

K.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics