The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

good news today

Forums General Melanoma Community good news today

Participant

my pet scans just showed only the tumors we can see and feel..NO mets anwhere eles in my body. THANK GOD FOR THAT

my pet scans just showed only the tumors we can see and feel..NO mets anwhere eles in my body. THANK GOD FOR THAT

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

congratulations carol! great news!

dian in spokane
          Participant

congratulations carol! great news!

LynnLuc
            Participant

really good news Carol!!

LynnLuc
              Participant

really good news Carol!!

lhaley
                Participant

That is really good news!!  When do you start the trial? 

Linda

lhaley
                  Participant

That is really good news!!  When do you start the trial? 

Linda

Fen
                    Participant

yipppeee!!  good luck on the trial too.

carol b
                        Participant

I have appt Feb 3rd to find out if i am B-RAF positive. I havent been told what kind of treatment i will be receiving. Im just praying i can get in one trial. Otherwise its interluekin3 for me the way i understood them to say. So im still praying until then. thank you all for bring confident. i really need it at night. Its the hardest when everyone else is asleep and all i have time to do is think and cry.crying

Laurie from maine
                          Participant

Hi,  Keep us posted on feb 3rd appt – waiting is never fun and so stressful!  good luck!!!! 

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                            Participant

Hi,  Keep us posted on feb 3rd appt – waiting is never fun and so stressful!  good luck!!!! 

laurie from maine

carol b
                              Participant

I have appt Feb 3rd to find out if i am B-RAF positive. I havent been told what kind of treatment i will be receiving. Im just praying i can get in one trial. Otherwise its interluekin3 for me the way i understood them to say. So im still praying until then. thank you all for bring confident. i really need it at night. Its the hardest when everyone else is asleep and all i have time to do is think and cry.crying

Fen
                              Participant

yipppeee!!  good luck on the trial too.

triciad
                                Participant

Carol,

I'm so happy for you!!! Now, just treat February 3rd as the endzone.  I know you'll be scoring a touchdown soon!

Tricia

triciad
                                  Participant

Carol,

I'm so happy for you!!! Now, just treat February 3rd as the endzone.  I know you'll be scoring a touchdown soon!

Tricia

Viewing 9 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics