The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Going in today for test results

Forums General Melanoma Community Going in today for test results

Participant

Hi all,

The anxiety always gets tough the week before going in and the past two days for me have been partically hard. It doesn't help that I ran out of sleep aid. I keep wondering if it will ever get easier. This will be 20 months since my husbands last surgery and we are just praying he is still NED.

Thinking of everyone here always.

Rebecca

Hi all,

The anxiety always gets tough the week before going in and the past two days for me have been partically hard. It doesn't help that I ran out of sleep aid. I keep wondering if it will ever get easier. This will be 20 months since my husbands last surgery and we are just praying he is still NED.

Thinking of everyone here always.

Rebecca

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        lhaley
        Participant

Sending positive vibes and pixie dust for great clean scans!

Thinking of you,

Linda

lhaley
          Participant

Sending positive vibes and pixie dust for great clean scans!

Thinking of you,

Linda

o2bcheri
            Participant

rebecca,,

sending tons of love and big hugs.. and praying right with you that the results will be good ones..

i am here as my best friend has recently come down with melanoma… i am here learning what i can

to help him.. and have gotten rather attached to this group of oh so strong and amazing people…

and we are all thinking of you…

xxx

o2bcheri
              Participant

rebecca,,

sending tons of love and big hugs.. and praying right with you that the results will be good ones..

i am here as my best friend has recently come down with melanoma… i am here learning what i can

to help him.. and have gotten rather attached to this group of oh so strong and amazing people…

and we are all thinking of you…

xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics